Not open for further replies.

four2109

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2009
S. Indiana
Just saying.
The format here seems to have changed so I'm going to post this so others know that there is a good cig-a-like.
The Eroll is a cigarette sized ecig with a 1/2 ml tank and a 1000 Mah PCC to keep it charged all day.
I love not having to be sucking onsomething that looks like a sex toy all day...

JudeD

ECF Veteran
May 2, 2012
PA
I love my eRoll, too, but I also love my "sex toys." Okay, that sounds bad. I mean, I use my eRoll all the time, but I also use my twists and my Provari and my Reo. I like having options for different moods and situations. When I want something light but powerful, I pick up my eRoll. When I want to try a new flavor and don't want to fill a whole clearo or tank, I use my eRoll. When I want to be discreet and use something that looks a lot like a cig, I use my eRoll. But sometimes I want the sex toys. :p

volume control

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2012
Mass
I love my eRoll, too, but I also love my "sex toys." Okay, that sounds bad. I mean, I use my eRoll all the time, but I also use my twists and my Provari and my Reo. I like having options for different moods and situations. When I want something light but powerful, I pick up my eRoll. When I want to try a new flavor and don't want to fill a whole clearo or tank, I use my eRoll. When I want to be discreet and use something that looks a lot like a cig, I use my eRoll. But sometimes I want the sex toys. :p

Nice read to start my day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread