LOVING my new eGo grenade style battery!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamiller619

Verified Member
Just thought I'd share this with others getting into vaping as a nice alternative to other eGo and eGo twist batteries.

It's an AnyVape Davide (similar to Protank 2) with a 1.5 ohm coil head on an eGo grenade 650 mAh. I bought this as a backup to my eGo twist but now use it as my main battery. When I first started vaping I thought I had to have a variable voltage device (twist) but this paired with a 1.5 ohm head is absolutely amazing. A 2.5 ohm standard head won't cut it though. Lasts me around 14 hours which surprised me since it's only 650 mAh. It's small, much smaller than my 900 mAh twist with an evod. Love how it fits in my hand and how it looks with the Davide.

Here's a link to where I bought it: The Grenade Battery as I haven't found them anywhere else yet. Highly recommend this battery!

NZ7dJmT.jpg

It's an AnyVape Davide (similar to Protank 2) with a 1.5 ohm coil head on an eGo grenade 650 mAh. I bought this as a backup to my eGo twist but now use it as my main battery. When I first started vaping I thought I had to have a variable voltage device (twist) but this paired with a 1.5 ohm head is absolutely amazing. A 2.5 ohm standard head won't cut it though. Lasts me around 14 hours which surprised me since it's only 650 mAh. It's small, much smaller than my 900 mAh twist with an evod. Love how it fits in my hand and how it looks with the Davide.

Here's a link to where I bought it: The Grenade Battery as I haven't found them anywhere else yet. Highly recommend this battery!

NZ7dJmT.jpg

Discount Vapors has them here, but only 900mah and many more colors. I have to add that I love mine too and am looking to get a couple more.

Ellis

Last edited:
I received my 1100mah Grenade battery from Vaping Extreme. I already had the 900mah battery from DV. Side by side, the 1100mah is smaller than the 900 mah. The 1100mah has the lights in the barrel, but is not voltage adjustable. The 900mah from DV is variable voltage, but no lights in the barrel.

I don't know what the volt setting is on the 1100mah, but it works beautifully with my Vision Victory 5ml.

Ellis

zahzoo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2013
AR, USA
www.myretrolounge.com
Fast Tech has these now... Found 14 ee2 at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

650/900/1100 mAh single batteries for $5.99/6.87/7.40 respectively

They also have starter kits ranging from $16-27 for single or dual units with clearo's.

I have 2 1100's from FT. Stainless steel and heavy as heck. Functions like a standard eGo... no VV and these don't have any extra lights in the body. I do like the ergonomics... fits nicely in your hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread