Low vapor with Ego Clearomizers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dvo352

Sep 28, 2012
NYC
I'm using a volcano inferno with ego clearomizers and at first I had an airflow problem that I fixed but now I noticed that the vapor I produce with the volcano juice is really low. It works good with this 50/50 pg/vg juice I got from a local store but the volcano juice I bought doesn't seem to produce much vapor in the clearomizers. Its ok in the cartomizer the inferno came with but its just pathetic in the clearomizer. Could it be the juice? Or is the clearomizer?

steved5600

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 7, 2012
Dallas, Texas
Is this a new clearo or have you run several juices through it? If so the coil could be gunked up. On my CE2 you can using needle nose pliers and a paper clip remove the little silicon tip on the atty and do a dry burn. Now you may pull on the metal piece and just pull that out but with a paper clip you can make a small hook and then pull the silicone part out. Then leave the tip off and using low voltage push the button for how ever long your battery will let you or until it gets red keep doing it until you can see all the individual coils. Then wash it out again put the cap back on using the pliers and let it dry or if you don't mind put your next batch in.

Other possibility is the ohms rating is too high for your battery. here is a chart to help with that.

P2seQ.jpg

Rocketpunk

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 14, 2012
Dayton, Ohio
How often do you vape on your clearo? Are you a chain vaper? Clearos, unfortunately, do not work very well for chain vaping. If you are not, I'm not sure... Hmm... Do you know the ohm of the atty in the clearo you are using? And if you're using a variable voltage device, at what volts are you vaping? Just questions to try to help you solve your problem. I had similar problems, too. :vapor:

dvo352

Sep 28, 2012
NYC
I don't know the ohm of the atty. But I am a chain vaper. I learned to pull a little lighter and that seems to help. But I did a dry burn without removing the silicone (had a big issue trying to get it out lol) and I looked down the center to see if it glows. And it didn't. So I kept it up and heard the burning sound but now it seems like it died out on me or something. No sounds and no vapor, it worked for about half a second but I refilled some juice into it and its not working again.

media

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2010
Atlanta
I sometimes notice this if I screw it on too tight. If that isnt the case, unscrew it off the base and take a few primer drags off it. Does the air flow a little better or does it still feel blocked? Also, it might be overfilled? I notice if I go past the markings on the tube, I get the same thing and it's like trying to get the first sip off a McDonald's milkshake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread