low voltage attys

Status
Not open for further replies.

j122068

ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2010
Ravenden springs AR
does any one make an atty with less resistance so it will vape like a 6v mod on a 3.7 bat i cant see any problem with this cause the higher ohm atty dont last any longer than a regular one and it wouldnt get to hot if it had the same power usage as a regular atty on hv it seems to me that if this were the case it would be done wich is why im still asking does any one make one if not why

DonDaBoomVape

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2009
South Florida
www.VapingGuides.com
The only one I know of is NHaler's. Drew has just come out with the $75 Magnum kit, which "simulates 5 Volt vaping by adjusting the Voltage, Mah, and Ohms, to give you 9 to 10 Watt Vaping." He introduced it earlier this month in this post.

TheMagumKit.jpg

Since the kit contains "two special batteries, two special 510 Atomizers..." I take that to mean that the attys are low resistance. The batteries appear to be XL manual Kr8 batts. And notice that there is an adapter. The total length is a bit longer than a penstyle. [It reminds me of what I have teasingly called the DaBoomMod:D: penstyle atty + adapter + Kr8 battery ... although I don't have the technical expertise to have adjusted the atty resistance.:oops:]

Debbie (ECF's "youtubecommercial") reviewed it a week or so ago in her "The Magnum 5V experience from Nhaler" post:
Unfortunately the video quality is not the best.

NHaler does not yet sell replacement parts, e.g., the low-resistance atomizers.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread