Lower ohm clearomizer on ego vs. regular ohm clearomizer on true 3.7 volt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AttyPops

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2010
Hc Svnt Dracones - USA EST
You need actual numbers - ohms- to relate it. The calculation is V * V / R where V is voltage, and R is atty ohms. The resulting number is the "Performance" (actually watts). So it depends on what you mean by "lower ohm" and "regular".... Use 3.2 V for the Ego. And, of course, 3.7 for the 3.7. Get the ohms from the atties that you're looking to compare.

AttyPops

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2010
Hc Svnt Dracones - USA EST
I just hear a lot of talk about how 3.7 is so good. There are rivas out right now that give off true 3.7 but I don't want to sacrifice consistent vapor production. Same with mods, there aren't any that are regulated to 3.7 until its dead.

OK. Regulated voltage comes from a model with a regulator in-circuit. Like a 5 v mod, or a vv mod. They are bulkier, but will give you a regulated voltage until dead. The vv mod will let you dial any voltage. And, of course, there's the passthrough... 3.7 or 5v, always consistent.

Last edited:

supremekizzle

ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2010
Minnesota
OK. Regulated voltage comes from a model with a regulator in-circuit. Like a 5 v mod, or a vv mod. They are bulkier, but will give you a regulated voltage until dead. The vv mod will let you dial any voltage. And, of course, there's the passthrough... 3.7 or 5v, always consistent.

Yeah too bad their form factor sucks. I wish somebody would make a regulated 3.7 volt mod that was the size of the Precise 10440

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread