Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2011
Santa Monica
It is SL not SP sorry for my error.
lp+sl+reo+1.jpg
I got it here. I highly recommend it.

I sold my Duke and got this. I am really happy. Not only is it lighter weight, I can easily put a leash on when I head out. It is my 3rd reo. My other two reos are the carbon fiber wrapped one and my copper vien one. To see a lytro pic of the copper vien one click here. To see a lytro picture of the carbon fiber wrapped with a leash click here.

I think the reo is amazing. At first I was not that happy with it. But now I recommend it to everyone. Everyone that uses one with the new subohm upgrade has been really happy except the a few that don't like holding box mods. I have alot of mods click here to see half of them. However, I use a reo grand most of the time. I used my first one so much the acid from my sweat warped the body of my first one. To see the insane wear and tear on my reo before I carbon tape wrapped it click here.
The reo has a metal button on it. To see the quick video of the past video upgrade click here. The metal button is just an extension that goes on top of the Reo button. I think it makes using one way more comfortable. You can get one here for $6 dollars.
I traded my wrinkle black one with a reomizer 2 before I got the copper vein one. The person that got it is really happy with it.
There are pictures of it with different angles here. This is the Ultimate vaping Machine

Last edited:

Papa_Lazarou

MKUltra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2013
Gabriola Island, Canada
Great looking unit. Amazing pics as well, especially of the worn grand.

Y'know, I have this theory. Italians don't seal their stone kitchen surfaces (counter tops and the like). With use, the stone gets stained and otherwise marked. Rather than see these as blemishes, they celebrate them as memories - a kind of scrapbook of meals, family, and sharing company.

I think Reos work like that.

I'm not criticizing the OP for wrapping his mod at all - to each his own. I'm just reflecting on the scratches and dings on my own Reos and realizing that I'm actually proud of them. These babies have been out in life and seen some things. Weird (in a good way, of course) how we can make attachments like that.

In any event, once again - great looking vein ya got :toast:

AaronY

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2011
Santa Monica
Can you post a pic of how you have your Reo attached to the leash? The only thing I miss about my tube devices is being able to use my lanyard. If I could use a leash with my Reo, that would make it the perfect setup!
sure I will do that tomorrow. Might be hard to get it right but I have some ideas.

AaronY

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2011
Santa Monica

AaronY

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2011
Santa Monica
Great looking unit. Amazing pics as well, especially of the worn grand.

Y'know, I have this theory. Italians don't seal their stone kitchen surfaces (counter tops and the like). With use, the stone gets stained and otherwise marked. Rather than see these as blemishes, they celebrate them as memories - a kind of scrapbook of meals, family, and sharing company.

I think Reos work like that.

I'm not criticizing the OP for wrapping his mod at all - to each his own. I'm just reflecting on the scratches and dings on my own Reos and realizing that I'm actually proud of them. These babies have been out in life and seen some things. Weird (in a good way, of course) how we can make attachments like that.

In any event, once again - great looking vein ya got :toast:

photo+copy.JPG

click here for more pics of my reo after using it for a while. I understand you point on I agree that the wear marks on the bottom give the reo class. I am not sure on the safety of holding a piece of metal that has been compromised for 8+ hours a day :p So I wrapped it and bought another reo to use. :p The bottom of my old reo is exposed and shows crazy age :p I enjoy it. I just don't wrap my hands around it for most of the day. I think my sweat is acidic, so I went on the side of caution. I still use that reo for some flavors. Just not as much :p
Do you see any benefit from using a non LP reo with atties that fit in it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread