LR Atty - Bigger Hitter, Pacifier Cure?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tarheeldan

ECF Veteran
Feb 2, 2010
Dover, NH
I've gone from a 510 atty --> adapter + 808 cartos --> 510 cartos --> LR 510 atty. Throughout (until the LR atty), I've been wondering why I never got past the pacifier stage...I never seemed to put the PV down.

Just got the LR atty yesterday and I find it gives me a nice "kick" the way an analog used to, and it makes me want to put it down for a little while. Nic level's the same (24mg/ml).

I'm encouraged anyway, and stepping down to 16mg/ml from the next juice order out. I'd like to get to 12 long-term (more cost effective, probably better for vascular system) and a couple days of discomfort should be worth it.

Anyone else find that the LR atty's pack more of a nic punch? Is it all in my head? (It's cool if it is, 'long as it works lol)

Murdock Ruml

Supplier's Manufacturer - Offline
ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2010
Alaska
the LR attys hit harder because they create a more dense vapor. the coil get hotter faster. so it vapes more juice faster. you are getting a slightly warmer vapor with more nicotine mixed in with it then you would get with a regular atty. i used to be at the same stage where i could not put it down, and i was using 36mg with a reg atty. then i tried the LR atty. it was what i have been missing. now i have been cutting my 24mg down to about 18mg and i still don't have to vape all day. sometime i will try it with some of my 36mg that i have left. and after about 5 hits i will be good for like 2 hours. so yeah even though LR attys burn out faster then regular attys they still save a bit of money. at least for me.

Mr.Self_Destruct

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 14, 2010
Queens, NY
lr attys are where it's at for me. I like the slb lr 510 atty. I haven't tried the EM lr 510 atty yet though. The lr 901 atty has quickly become my favorite. The lr 801 isn't bad either but doesn't seem to produce enough TH. I have to say i'm not too impressed with the lr 306. It's ok, I guess if I was a dripper i would like it... but there are other attys i'd rather use. Plus the 306 is too small, i don't like it's size.

Liv2Ski

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 14, 2010
Burnt Hills NY
I have to say i'm not too impressed with the lr 306. It's ok, I guess if I was a dripper i would like it... but there are other attys i'd rather use. Plus the 306 is too small, i don't like it's size.

Bert I should have stated that I use the LR 306 for dripping only.....you are correct that is when this baby shines. They typically Ohm out on average about .15 less than the LR 510's so a tad hotter.

BTW I only buy the Cisco design 306's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread