LR atty or HV atty?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dawg880

Mar 18, 2010
Seattle
Hi all, I'm planning on buying an indulgence from east mall in the near future, I like the versatility of the device.
So my question is, at 3.7V, which would be the better choice? I'm using an LR 901 from east mall, and they're good attys, but at the higher voltage on indulgence I'm unsure if I should buy the HV atty. And for future reference, what types of things should I be looking for when choosing these "special" atomizers in regards to the voltage of the battery? Thank you

SuZamme

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I got an Indulgence last week and it is fantastic!
I have the extended cup also for the 16340's.

Wow-combined with their HV801 attys. I suppose you could get a drip tip for the 801's and I like the refillable carts better.

I just ordered more HV801's and batts - just in case.

I also just ordered the 5v passthru.

I have regular 901 attys and 510 mega attys and LR attys. I also have some for the 4th adapter for the 401/402 but haven't tried them yet...so little time, so much vaping!!!!!!

Plus, I'm enjoying experiencing the difference in flavors of the same juice with each variation.

You are so going to be thrilled with the versatility and vaping of this true does-everything PV setup.
Can you tell I am? lol

floridamale

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
Florida
I like my Indulgence have been using it for a while. When I got it I bought the full kit came with extender sleeve & pass through, what I did then was buy 2 extra buttons and some extra connectors so now it's like having 3 PV's I don't have to switch buttons to use them. Also you might want to get the (Silver Bullet/Omega - Hot Spring) from AltSmoke I found it to work better then the spring that came with the Indulgence

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
Yes, this indulgence is the best PV I have had, I have had this one for over 12 months now,
and I am on my second button -
the rest is all the first set,

this is my favorite PV and I use it all day every day-
I love the passthru when I am at my puter which is most of the day,
and the battery is attached for when I actually move around,

it is the best cos I can smoke - oops sorry - vape -- !! hahahaha

at any volts I choose, and with any atty I feel like -----

I think it is great.

gooooooooooooooooooooooo Indulgence !!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread