Status
Not open for further replies.

cyberwolf

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2009
Coral Springs, FL
I don't think they are necessarily better in taste. they basically allow the coild to operate at a higher temperature with the same battery voltage which does kill some flavors completely. I use both regular and LR atties and the LRs do produce more vapor and throat hit. The main drawback is that I haven't yet found a cart mod that will deliver enough juice to them, so they are drip only for me.

$hua

ECF Veteran
Apr 29, 2010
SomeWhereOverTheRainbow, GA
Heyhey.
Should i get this ones, are they better in taste way and in a vapor production >? and do the really cut battery life in a half >? and how long will they last ?
I guess thats all i want to know :D pretty much everything :D

If you have a e cig w/ a battery rated at least @ 450mah... then i would certainly you try the LR atty at least once. I find that the vapor production is comparable to 5v (only not as warm and very slightly less, almost unoticable to a degree). Before i started using an eGo i did in fact try the LR atties on a 510 Mega batt (280mah), worked but didnt work for very long (30-40ish minutes). On my eGo.. the LR atty yeilds me about 7ish hours of usage, vs 9-10hrs using a standard atty.

as far as their life span, well thats going to differ for each user on these.. ive had LR atties from the same vendor, 1 made it a couple hours, the second made it a bit over 3 weeks... and im on the third from that order now.. i wish i could say typically you'll get... but there is no typical that i can see in regards to these attys....

keep them very wet at all times.. you know that "nasty burnt taste" that is the result of letting the atty get too dry.. you wont get too many of those from a LR atty before its dead.. (i think i got a total of 3 burnt tastes out of my last LR atty before it was dead on the 3rd, which under normal circumstances, 3 dry burns over the course of 3 weeks wouldn't likely be a problem for a standard atty...)

I like them but I use cartomizers a lot more.

"they" are making LR cartos now.. just a heads up.

bluffed

Mar 14, 2010
Lost
After using regular 510 atties for half a year, I just tried a LR atty, I don't think I'll ever go back to the regular ones. I get around the same amount of vapor in half the inhaling time. The taste is the same and the battery life seems better or the same because I'm not keeping the battery on as long with each inhale. Even if these atties only last a month, I think they're well worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread