Status
Not open for further replies.

martha1014

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2009
Delhi, LA USA
IMO it is equivalent to using a regular 510 atomizer with 6.0 volts. I don't understand why anyone would want to use a LR atomizer on 3.7 volts to get the same benefit with a regular 510 atomizer at 6 volts (regular 510 are cheaper)

If you are like me you already have numerous regular atomizers (510,801 ect). A lot of mods have capability of 3.7 and 6.0 volt.

Rambosmurf

ECF Veteran
Feb 6, 2010
Hudson Valley, NY
My 1st one is still going strong after 1 week of heavy vaping. I don't have all kinds of mods and equipment to go the 6V vaping route yet so I figured I would try these. They work great for the needed throat hits. Some flavor seems to wash away as they do burn hotter than the regular 510's. The 510 isn't the greatest to me for flavor anyway. I use a 801 and 901 for that. They do as they advertise. Need that hit and burn and don't have 6V mods. These will simulate it at a cheaper price.

KuiHiggins

ECF Veteran
Mar 10, 2010
Honolulu, HI
I love my LR atty's from nhaler! All of them are going strong and kicking like a mule. I ordered 4 more the other day from TW because they're cheaper ($8) and got them in today. All 4 of them are barely giving any vapor, they feel more like a HV atty in my Tornado. I wonder if these TW LR atty's have to be broken in... anyone having the same issue as me? It's not like I can tell them they're DOA, because they work... just barely though.

Payne

Jan 18, 2010
Pa
IMO it is equivalent to using a regular 510 atomizer with 6.0 volts. I don't understand why anyone would want to use a LR atomizer on 3.7 volts to get the same benefit with a regular 510 atomizer at 6 volts (regular 510 are cheaper)

If you are like me you already have numerous regular atomizers (510,801 ect). A lot of mods have capability of 3.7 and 6.0 volt.

Because I dont want to lug around a huge bat mod. I can use a LR atty on my tornado and there are lots of smaller 3.7v mods.

Scottbee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 18, 2009
Okauchee Lake, WI
I love my LR atty's from nhaler! All of them are going strong and kicking like a mule. I ordered 4 more the other day from TW because they're cheaper ($8) and got them in today. All 4 of them are barely giving any vapor, they feel more like a HV atty in my Tornado. I wonder if these TW LR atty's have to be broken in... anyone having the same issue as me? It's not like I can tell them they're DOA, because they work... just barely though.

I have two different "styles" of LR atties from NHaler and now some of the LR atties from TW.

All of my NHaler LR atties have given me stellar performance... albeit with relatively short lifespan (never over a week of heavy vaping).

I have only tried one of my TW LR atties so far.... and something is amiss. It's just not giving me the same level of performance as the NHaler units have. I haven't put my finger on it yet.. I don't know if it is airflow, liquid delivery, or .... ?

I'll figure it out I reckon....

doots

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2009
safe-list.com
I have two different "styles" of LR atties from NHaler and now some of the LR atties from TW.

All of my NHaler LR atties have given me stellar performance... albeit with relatively short lifespan (never over a week of heavy vaping).

I have only tried one of my TW LR atties so far.... and something is amiss. It's just not giving me the same level of performance as the NHaler units have. I haven't put my finger on it yet.. I don't know if it is airflow, liquid delivery, or .... ?

I'll figure it out I reckon....

I got 7 of them from TW and the first one was slow to start but turned out good but lasted only till the 2nd day.. Then almost no vape coming from it.

I am using the 2nd attty since yesterday and so far so good. We will see how long this one lasts. Seems about the same as the Nhaler ones but has a gold ban on the bottom and don't think from the way the first one hit it was from the same maker as Nhaler.

KuiHiggins

ECF Veteran
Mar 10, 2010
Honolulu, HI
I got 7 of them from TW and the first one was slow to start but turned out good but lasted only till the 2nd day.. Then almost no vape coming from it.

I am using the 2nd attty since yesterday and so far so good. We will see how long this one lasts. Seems about the same as the Nhaler ones but has a gold ban on the bottom and don't think from the way the first one hit it was from the same maker as Nhaler.
I don't think so either... All 12 of mine from Nhaler were kicking like a mule right out of the package.

jasezero

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 11, 2010
NJ
Ok...been using the same TW LR atty now for a few days...

Just cleaned it out last night, as I was getting a burnt taste a lot more often using blue foam. Looked closely...lots of gunk around the wicking area. Wasn't dripping down right to keep it properly wet.

Now its cleaned out, working great again. But, the one thing is the past couple days it has been leaking almost non stop unless i set it down at the right angle. Very annoying, no other 510 I have is leaking like this.

Might give to my friend who has a Tornado and buy the Nhaler ones.

GrandPoobah

ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2010
Brooklyn, New York
I have a couple. I do have a 6v PV, but its not something I want to carry around. I find popping a LV atty on a tornado gives a very satisfying vape. To me its close to a 5v experience.

Battery power is a limiting factor though. I cant really get a LV atty to perform well on small batteries. Its so/so on a JS V3, but decent on a 510 mega battery. I have not even tried it on a regular 510 as I imagine it would suck and kill my battery life.

I'm currently are the office and a pass through would be frowned upon. I have a 510 mega pcc with LV's atties as my standard work "kit".

jasezero

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 11, 2010
NJ
I have a couple. I do have a 6v PV, but its not something I want to carry around. I find popping a LV atty on a tornado gives a very satisfying vape. To me its close to a 5v experience.

Battery power is a limiting factor though. I cant really get a LV atty to perform well on small batteries. Its so/so on a JS V3, but decent on a 510 mega battery. I have not even tried it on a regular 510 as I imagine it would suck and kill my battery life.

I'm currently are the office and a pass through would be frowned upon. I have a 510 mega pcc with LV's atties as my standard work "kit".

Whats the mAh rating on those batteries? Most sites say not to use the LR attys on anything less than 440~ mAh batteries. Personally, i never worry with my silver bullet and 2600 mAh batteries =D

KuiHiggins

ECF Veteran
Mar 10, 2010
Honolulu, HI
Ok...been using the same TW LR atty now for a few days...

Just cleaned it out last night, as I was getting a burnt taste a lot more often using blue foam. Looked closely...lots of gunk around the wicking area. Wasn't dripping down right to keep it properly wet.

Now its cleaned out, working great again. But, the one thing is the past couple days it has been leaking almost non stop unless i set it down at the right angle. Very annoying, no other 510 I have is leaking like this.

Might give to my friend who has a Tornado and buy the Nhaler ones.
I thought I was the only one experiencing this. These TW atty's seem extra thirsty and they don't hold onto liquid very well. Keep at it though, I'm pretty sure they get better with time. If all else fails, give the nhaler ones a try... I'm sure you won't be disappointed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread