Status
Not open for further replies.

Crocky

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 14, 2013
North Carolina
I use mainly Boge 3.0 cartos at about 4.5 - 5 volts depending on juice. I am looking to buy a 3.7 device where I want to use a custom tank and I know the 3.0 are not going to cut it or at least I can't imagine they will.
i have also heard that the LR cartos do not deliver as good of a tatse as the SR but that could be due to a number of factors.

so wanted to throw it out there and get thoughts from folks that use them regularly on standard 3.7 volt devices.

thanks!

marsos52

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 17, 2013
new jersey
I use only LR cartos on 3.7 volt mods. I keep some smok tek 1.7's and some boge 2.0 on hand always. I switch between them for a change of pace. 1.7's hit a tad more and the 2.0's are smoother.

I used to use 2.8 to 3.0 ohms at 4.2 to 4.9 volts and I like the lower ohms and volts better. I get thick vape clouds and nice flavor too.

so much so that I have sold off my variable volt mods and just use my 3.7 volt mods. makes life simpler and I think my 18650's last longer too.

young gotti

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2012
PA
i use boge 2.0's, i think i still have an old box though and they rn't working as well as they used to, what i did was got a needle and stuck it in the cotton to split it a bit....it's a lot better, more cotton flavor which sucks

i only use 1.7's and 1.5's from ps and i have a few other LR's i just order that are smoktech i think but haven't used them yet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread