Status
Not open for further replies.

Credo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 28, 2011
MS
What a good hump day...
I started the day with a fresh new Vortex...vaped two tanks of Flux Dew off of one 340ma KR battery very nice!

I was also impressed with the leather PV pouch in the same package. i was reluctnat to pay this much for a pouch, but let me tell you...this thing is really nice and I think it is going to be worth every penny.

I also found an after dinner moment to enjoy a LUCID cart for the first time.

With no modding at all...I filled it with a 50/50/24ml blend of a nice fluffy chocolaty Tiramisu from Honeyville Vapor, then tucked in the tiny poly-fill plug that came with it, and wet that with a drop or two. I used a needle tip bottle, also from GotVapes...easy as pie.

It's a delicate flavor that any poly-burn would totaly cut through and screw up, plus I didn't want to push my luck with too much heat on my first fill, so I popped it on a regular 510 atomizer that I'd vaped out the primer from, also fresh and new from Gotvapes, screwed it onto an ego XL battery, and wow!

Did I get lucky or what? Not a lick of 'tinkering' with the hole size and the juice wicks well enough for a very satisfying vape...I have to hit it pretty hard for several drags to dry this thing out. If I do manage to suck it dry and feel in a hurry for more...I can just give it a drag or two without firing the coils and it's good to go again.

Yep, I've had vapes this nice with regular 510 carts and atties before...but they were NEVER this easy to set up, and certianly didn't hold this much juice!

Another cool thing...if I decide I don't want to vape all this tonight...I can pour it back into the bottle. Try that with a regular cart!

I'm also impressed that it looks like these will also work on a 901 atomizer (which I don't have right now). Is this correct?

Thanks for bringing us these simple little carts........

badkolo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2009
Whitestone , New York USA
thank you for that wonderful review and info and yes they fit 901 and 306

for those that would like to know the lucid is the smart cart version 2, we had both out at the same time 2 months ago, so if people are looking around for the new smart cart version 2, not the original smart cart v2 then your looking for the lucid.

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
Credo what I also lieke to do when refilling with juice is to flip the filler around because it of course develops an indent over the atty bridge...works great!

Seems you had dinner and a fine lil cart...food provides those Lucid moments >.>

: )

What a good hump day...
I started the day with a fresh new Vortex...vaped two tanks of Flux Dew off of one 340ma KR battery very nice!

I was also impressed with the leather PV pouch in the same package. i was reluctnat to pay this much for a pouch, but let me tell you...this thing is really nice and I think it is going to be worth every penny.

I also found an after dinner moment to enjoy a LUCID cart for the first time.

With no modding at all...I filled it with a 50/50/24ml blend of a nice fluffy chocolaty Tiramisu from Honeyville Vapor, then tucked in the tiny poly-fill plug that came with it, and wet that with a drop or two. I used a needle tip bottle, also from GotVapes...easy as pie.

It's a delicate flavor that any poly-burn would totaly cut through and screw up, plus I didn't want to push my luck with too much heat on my first fill, so I popped it on a regular 510 atomizer that I'd vaped out the primer from, also fresh and new from Gotvapes, screwed it onto an ego XL battery, and wow!

Did I get lucky or what? Not a lick of 'tinkering' with the hole size and the juice wicks well enough for a very satisfying vape...I have to hit it pretty hard for several drags to dry this thing out. If I do manage to suck it dry and feel in a hurry for more...I can just give it a drag or two without firing the coils and it's good to go again.

Yep, I've had vapes this nice with regular 510 carts and atties before...but they were NEVER this easy to set up, and certianly didn't hold this much juice!

Another cool thing...if I decide I don't want to vape all this tonight...I can pour it back into the bottle. Try that with a regular cart!

I'm also impressed that it looks like these will also work on a 901 atomizer (which I don't have right now). Is this correct?

Thanks for bringing us these simple little carts........

Last edited:

prole

ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2009
IDK GPS done gone'n broke
Found them to be too loose a fit on all my 901 atomizers, SmartCart 2.0s fit well though, be careful with the mouth piece/outer sleeve piece easy to crack, if you decide to try 'em for the 901...but I have not been using either of them, really since receiving the fluxo xls... the three thus far have been using, have had to flip the tubes of them and do the syringe mod to two (cracks) but still liking em over the lucids and SC 2.0s... have vortex's en route. All in all good stuff maynard

Credo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 28, 2011
MS
mn,
Over the months I've tried:

Mixture of KR808D-1/510 Cartos, from KR batts, eGo batts: Brands vary from unknown to Boge LR...some had horizonal coils, some verticle...on the meter, cept for the Boge LRs, they almost always get closer to the 3ohm mark - I get Much more vapor from LUCID/Reg510Atty! ... Equal but different TH. For this particular flavor...few if any Cartos would do it justice.
Note: The Boge LR's do more vapor...the clouds aren't as big and fluffy as this 510/LUCID, but they hang longer and seem 'thicker'.

510 atty @ 1.8ohms...I only drip with these...still has bridge and wicking. Similar sized vapor coulds, but it's a thinner/lighter vapor on this current LUCID/regular 510 setup. The LR billows much 'thicker' and 'darker' clouds of vapor. Of course TH is usually much stronger on the LR 510. Flavor...well, some suck at LR, and some are brilliant :)

CE2 from Rev. 4 to present X variants, from 2.4ohms up to 2.8ohms. The 510/LUCID cart gives me more vapor than I've noticed from a CE2. Again, it is a thinner more airy vapor. TH for this particular juice is a little better from the 510/LUCID to me..but not by miles...it's just different...the drag is much more airy :)

Vortex: So far, I think I actually like the CE2 a tiny little bit better. It's a different kind of drag, plus it's been a while since I used any CE2 over 2.5ish ohms. Note, I've only tried the Vortex off an auto battery at this point. Vortex from a manual battery might totally change my tune here...as it's definately easier to set up and use :) Definately looking forward to trying a Vortex at lower resistance when the become avilable....but then again this may be fine...only tried one flavor through it so far.

For 'this Tiramisu flavor'...regular 510 wins hands down to me...in vapor/taste/th. I don't tell much difference at all in flavor/th through the LUCID vs dripping it...just the draw is lighter and cooler. Perfect for this type of juice I think. (Compared to LR 510, Anonymous KR Carto, and CE2)

eGo regular Tank type A: If I glup in some air...this thing will billow vapor out my nose...if I don't bother to inhale, again I can blow out some clouds...but if I manage to ever get some in my lungs before I get hickups or passout of a callapsed lung...no vapor comes back out on exhale. Same goes for taking a half drag then breathing in mixed with air. No vapor comes back out (cept maybe from my ears for frustration). TH and taste is good from the tank...well...if I don't give myself a major case of gas and hickups trying to draw from the thing. Not to mention, my darn hand sweats off cuz it gets so hot (Times out, I press the button a second time, by then I'm blue trying to get a good drag). Note: If I treat this like a 'sucker' and forget it's supposed to make vapor, and don't try full lung hits from it...it's alrite. I wore out two atties and they kept me off real cigs for several days...so I got my 20 bucks worth.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread