Lucid Clear Carts & Gotvapes are Awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.

quendelyn

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2010
Clovis, CA
I'm new to Gotvapes, just received my 2nd order. But not new to vaping or ECF. After reading up on this board, I must say I was impressed with the Dedication that Chris and Dan have to improving the products available to the vaping community. On my first order, I ordered some Smart Carts v2. I loved the initial taste, just like dripping, but couldn't get them to wick right for me. No matter how I modded them. Figured I'm just not getting it right, so ordered the Lucid Clear carts. I left some feedback with my order, not wanting a refund or anything like that. Just to let them know what I had experienced. I really wanted to be able to get these to work, as I love the concept. Anyway, I received my Lucid Clear Carts, along with some more Smart Carts and an atty!
Wow, I never in my life expected anything like this. Let me just say, Thank You, publicly. That is going above and beyond. I love the Clear Carts, they wick just right with the stock filler. I did make the hole bigger, but not by much. The atomiser is also very nice, with it's wide bridge. Will give the Smart Carts another go round, and update. The Lucid Clears give the taste and TH of dripping.
I use a Precise and Ego. I've used Ce2's through all the revisions, but 5. Boge, Sailebo, Kanger Cartomiser. Plus direct dripping and regular cartridges. So, not a novice.
Thank you again, you now have a customer for life!

Last edited:

Credo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 28, 2011
MS
I'm new to Gotvapes, just received my 2nd order. But not new to vaping or ECF. After reading up on this board, I must say I was impressed with the Dedication that Chris and Dan have to improving the products availeable to the vaping community. On my first order, I ordered some Smart Carts v2. I loved the initial taste and the concept, but couldn't get them to wick right for me. No matter how I modded them. Figured I'm just not getting it right, so ordered the Lucid Clear carts. I left some feedback with my order, not wanting a refund or anything like that. Just to let them know what I had experienced. I really wanted to be able to get these to work, as I love the concept. Anyway, I received my Lucid Clear Carts, along with some more Smart Carts and an atty!
Wow, I never in my life expected anything like this. Let me just say, Thank You, publicly. That is going above and beyond. I love the Clear Carts, they wick just right with the stock filler. I did make the hole bigger, but not by much. The atomiser is also very nice, with it's wide bridge. Will give the Smart Carts another go round, and update. The Lucid Clears give the taste and TH of dripping.
Thank you again, you now have a customer for life!

I've had some of the best vapes ever through the LUCID on 510 atties as well.

So far on regular atties I haven't had to mod them a bit.

With LR atties I do make the hole a little bigger.

One thing I did learn about these...
I usually keep my PV sitting vertical in a mug or something.
Once or twice I let it sit that way for over an hour...came back and all the juice was down in the atty.

I got lucky, as I could still vape away (it was not flooded around the coils)...only a slight gurgle, so not a drop of juice wasted.

Note: My draining juice issue was with a totally unmodded cart with the stock little filler plug.

Since that experience, I either pull out the cart and plug it, or flip it upside down if I anticipate a long spell of not using the PV just to be safe.

A great vape for sure...easy to set up :)

Credo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 28, 2011
MS
daisyd,

On these, the plug of poly fill is really really tiny.
Just enough to squish between the bridge of the cart and the bridge of the atty.

I can't tell any difference taste wise between this and dripping, and I use this set-up for my lighter fluffier flavors that if anything is wrong with the set-up it'll stick out like a sore thumb :)

The fluvol stuff that comes with these is not going to burn or taste bad....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread