Lucid clear tank carts, no polyfill mod!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok, so im pretty new to vaping, and really new to modding anything related to vaping. but this little trick kicks ...!!! i got some lucid clear carts from gotvapes.com and well, they sucked. the poly on the bottom of the tank didnt wick at all, tons of dry hits, and nasty taste. so here is what i did.

1. pull the poly out. toss it. you wont need it.
2. cut a piece of ptb about 4mm wide by about 1.5in long.
3. fold it in half so you are left with a piece .75 long
4. twist half of it and shove it into the hole in the bridge of the cart(works as a wick)
5. lightly tuck the un twisted flat portion back up under the hooks on the bridge.
6. fill up the cart, put the bridge back in with 2 drops on the end and pop it back on and vape away.

no dry spots, tons of vapor and no flooding. tell me what you guys think!

Tinki

Feb 22, 2011
Texas
I tried the above mentioned mods for the lucid clear carts, none worked for me. I was about to give up and ditch the box of new carts as a waste of $ again. Decided on one last try and so far so good since last night. I simple used the inner cap thing that divides juice from poly fill as a template placed and traced on a stainless steel pipe screen. I cut this out, filled the cart almost all the way to the top, about 43 drops, laid a bigger piece of poly fill just in the very top of cart, added a couple more juice drops than put the pipe screen on top of poly fill, which puts both at the very top edge of cart so as the atty can push it all down itself. I than put the cart into atty slowly to give the atty bridge time to line up with the screen and push the screen in straigth. Woohoo it works great, good throat hit and vapor, wicks slowly so juice last a long time, no leakage and the flavor is better than any mod on any cart I have tried, even new Ego tank. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread