Not open for further replies.

badkolo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2009
Whitestone , New York USA
Instructions for the LUCID tank CARTRIDGE from GotVapes.com​

Instructions

1. Remove the Lucid Tank from the package and remove the rubber cover at the end

2. Remove the filler that is sitting in the Lucid Bridge Area, You will see a small hole in the bridge, you can remove this bridge by pulling up on the bridge clips which are exposed on either side if you want to Make modifications to the bridge such as widening the fill hole or adding more holes or grooves into the bridge depending on the type of wicking action your juice requires.

3. Insert your blunt tip or syringe into the fill hole and fill the LUCID tank with approximately 1.2ml of juice to right about the bottom of the bridge, replace the small filler into the bridge area, you can also use other types of filler or bluefoam and you only need small amount of it depending on the thickness of your juice and if any modifications where made to the bridge.

4. Prep your 510,306 or 901 atomizer by blowing out any primer through the battery end out the other end and clean off any primer with a napkin, then add 3 to 4 drops of e-juice directly onto your atomizer bridge.

5. After replacing the filler you align the LUCID to your 510, 306 or 901 atomizer and place it into your atomizer and screw onto your device and vape. Give the LUCID a 5 to 10 second pause in between drags to allow it to wick properly .

Last edited:

pineappledan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 20, 2011
Dartmouth
I've got a couple more tips on the lucid. I brought a few of these up with kolo on another thread but here's the place for it. I've been using these exclusively since they came out and I've learned a few tricks along the way.

1) don't fill it to the top. the cart needs a little air bubble to function at max efficiency. just fill it to slightly below the bridge.

2) if it's not wicking right than try taking a quick puff without holding the button. you will see the bubble floating up through the cart and will help soak the atty for your next real hit.

3)I had a little residue buildup in the mouthpiece and would always need to either empty and rinse, or flush with a syringe. now I found if I take a small hook ended wire and put it in the mouthpiece hole, I can pull that piece out, rinse, and keep vaping.

I hope this helps anyone who might still use these.

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
nice sticky tips : ) - thanks dan

I've got a couple more tips on the lucid. I brought a few of these up with kolo on another thread but here's the place for it. I've been using these exclusively since they came out and I've learned a few tricks along the way.

1) don't fill it to the top. the cart needs a little air bubble to function at max efficiency. just fill it to slightly below the bridge.

2) if it's not wicking right than try taking a quick puff without holding the button. you will see the bubble floating up through the cart and will help soak the atty for your next real hit.

3)I had a little residue buildup in the mouthpiece and would always need to either empty and rinse, or flush with a syringe. now I found if I take a small hook ended wire and put it in the mouthpiece hole, I can pull that piece out, rinse, and keep vaping.

I hope this helps anyone who might still use these.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread