Jeff Eaton

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2009
Hobe sound
www.wordupecig.com
jimmy-fallon-elmo-happy-dance-saturday-night-live.gif

Woohoo! Time to win something neat :D

This particular thread is for the rules, questions, chatting, complaining and/or rejoicing, and, most importantly, announcing it if you've won!

Here's how the game works:

[url=https://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/threads/lucky-words-contest-june-2015-word-list-daily-postings.678580/]In this thread [/URL]you will find a list of 100 or so odd words to choose from (I ran out of ideas so this contest's theme is literature! Lol). Pick 20 words from it. Once you've compiled your list, email it to free-giveaway@wordupecig.com along with your ECF user name. I will respond to your email to verify that I have received your list and entered you in the contest.

Each day (beginning Wednesday the 10th and not including Sundays) around noon EST I will post a few words (chosen randomly with a site aptly named random.org) in the "List" thread. If the posted words appear on your list, cross them off; remember, it is your responsibility to keep track of your own words! When all of your words are crossed off, post "WORDUP!" in this chat thread. The first two people to post WORDUP will be the winners (first and second respectively of course), which means as you get closer to completion you may want to check the thread daily to make sure you're able to beat everyone else to the punch (which is why I'll try to remain as consistent as possible with the time of day I post the day's words). I will verify with the copy of your list that you sent to me.

So, what's on the table for this round? Well, the second place winner, as usual, gets a 50ml bottle of their choice of e-liquid. The grand prize, however, is something special:

Kennedy%20competition%20RDA%20With%20Dripper%281%29.jpg

That is a Kennedy Competition RDA. Don't let the "Competition" descriptor in the name fool you, though. Sure, it chucks an absurd amount of vapor. The flavor though.... the flavor is still top notch despite the massive airflow. It's a phenomenal dripper, so good luck!

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
All current submissions have been replied to; if you didn't get an email response from me, you'll need to resend your list! (and yes, I did check my spam folder lol)

Nice to see some familiar faces, and a friendly welcome to the new ones!
I resemble that remark...
(FYI the person I PIF'd the last win to loved it and she is still using it today, although she lost one)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread