Lungs filling to fast?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LethalFactory

Feb 22, 2016
Okay so the current setup I'm using is an Eleaf iStick and a Nautilus Atlantis 2 tank. My juice is 12 mg nicotine 75% VG. I've been vaping for about 4 months and got the Atlantis 2 tank about a week ago. I feel as though my lungs are filling way to fast and I'm not getting as much vapor as I could. Any ideas? I run on 30w by the way and that wasn't an issue before this tank. All of the reviews I've found online say this tank produces a lot of vapor so I'm quite confused.

LethalFactory

Feb 22, 2016
Please elaborate on what you mean by your lungs filling too fast? Also if I am not being to forward are you an X Smoker? Still a smoker who vapes?
It's more of I'm barely producing vapor and my lungs feel like they can't take much more. I'm a previous smoker who quit about a 5 months ago now. It's like you know when you have the maximum amount of vapor in your lungs? It's like that but I'm barely producing vapor.

LethalFactory

Feb 22, 2016
Thanks for elaborating. Have you done a mouth hit and checked the amount of vapor produced? Sometimes I think I am not getting a god vape because I get a cool vapor but if I did a mouth hit and blow it I fog out the room. Hope it helps! :2c:
I have and it's still the same. Not sure what's happening because I never had issues with this tank before.

edyle

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2013
Port-of-Spain, Trinidad & Tobago
Okay so the current setup I'm using is an Eleaf iStick and a Nautilus Atlantis 2 tank. My juice is 12 mg nicotine 75% VG. I've been Vaping for about 4 months and got the Atlantis 2 tank about a week ago. I feel as though my lungs are filling way to fast and I'm not getting as much vapor as I could. Any ideas? I run on 30w by the way and that wasn't an issue before this tank. All of the reviews I've found online say this tank produces a lot of vapor so I'm quite confused.

Sounds like you are using a low wattage coil with airflow wide open.

Reactions: NOVA jon

mauricem00

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 18, 2015
carson city nevada
So do you believe I should up my wattage from 30?
it would not hurt to try that or you could drop a higher resistance coil in there. low vapor production can be cause by a cool coil. when I tried a 0.5 ohm factory coil in my subtank I had to push it up to 20 watts to get decient vapor production but with 1.5 ohm coils in an rba deck on the same tank 12 watts gives me good vapor production and 8 watts gives me a cool vape with decent vapor production. it takes a little trial and error to find what works best for you. we are all different and have different taste and preferences

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread