Lurker!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drevly

ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2010
Janesville, Wisconsin
Hello everyone, this is my first post, but I have to admit I've been lurking on here for a good couple of months now. First I have to say a heartfelt thank you to you guys because if it wasn't for the tips and advice I've received here, I would have given up during my first vaping week. I started w/an NJOY pro & had NO idea what I was doing. In fact, during the first week I had it I could not get it to work at all. Then I found you guys. After reading this forum, I got vapor for the first time. What an AHA moment! I have been amazed by how much people DON'T know when first starting. They give you so little info w/these kits, I'm wondering how many others haven't stayed w/it shortly after starting, especially if they are not aware of forums like these. To quote many of you, there is indeed a huge learning curve, and this is where you guys saved me! I have been vaping on the NPRO and a 510 ever since, (about 2.5 months now), and have only occasionally used an analog here & there, (maybe 5 or 6 during this whole time) as a "novelty". That said, I do not enjoy them really at all anymore, and prefer vaping much more. I am a nervous wreck when I'm running out of something! I was roughly a pack a day smoker for the better part of 30 years. I knew if I didn't quit and soon, it would eventually kill me. (strong intuition.) Long story short, I finally posted to say thanks, and also to pass along a tip of my own. One of my issues has been how expensive it is to replace parts for the NPRO. Also, lack of a site to order for both the NPRO and the 510. (you end up having to go to multiple sites.) Even at "Refill MY NJOY", there is still a large expense. Well, just found a site w/VERY fast shipping called AZ Smoke Free. They are in AZ and I'm in WI, and got a delivery just 2 days after it was shipped! They have the 510 parts and parts for RN4081, which I've just recently learned to be the "generic" NPRO. I wanted to pass along this info because the prices are way lower than anyone else for the NJOY, and I know there are others who've had the same issue. The 510 parts are a little more expensive than say, Mad Vapes or Rocky Mountain, but when you consider separate shipping costs, it's a wash. Hope this helps other NPRO users. Oh, and BTW, they have parts for other model ecigs too, not just the ones I use. Will be posting now w/you guys regularly...love ya'll! :)

Drevly

ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2010
Janesville, Wisconsin
Welcome Aboard drevly! It sounds like you've gotten off to a great start so long ago and I think your first post was a very good one.

Like so many of us here, you've already witnessed and experienced so many of the advantages to vaping and we wish you continued success.

:thumb:

ah, thank you so much. your message was very sweet. i do think i know a lot now for only vaping a little over 2 months, but that's only because of you folks here, and being so desperate to keep vaping! =)

Drevly

ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2010
Janesville, Wisconsin
I also wanted to put in my 2 cents regarding what MadVapes should carry that I saw in another category. (can't post in those yet.) Well, back to my NPRO, I think it would be great if he could carry those parts. Their prices are great, fast shipping, good juice, and so on! I did recommend AZ Smokefree doing this for now...but MadVapes to sell NPRO stuff AND the 510 stuff would be a dream come true! One stop shopping...
Planted the idea to Mark awhile ago...but nothing yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread