Lurkers, friends, family, flyby's, Come on in! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

daleron

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    Hello everyone :) Welcome to the Lurker thread! ...#7

Doesn't matter if you are just lurking around or looking for a home or whatever, we would love to meet some of you and chit chat with you. We don't have a particular topic, just whatever comes to mind that day. So, grab a chair, bring your vape and have some coffee or tea with us. Let's have fun!

OH! And BTW, don't stop on the first post; come on down to the end and get to know everybody ;)
    We don't bite ...... hard :sneaky:

Continuation of ... https://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/threads/the-lurkers-lounge-6.630227/page-753#post-167

daleron

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    Welcome to our new home!

It's been a while since Shad has visited, huh?
    Thank you Robin :)

Yeah :( I see her every great once in a while on FB but not here anymore.

Her last post with us was ...Post by: Shadav, Jul 29, 2015 in forum: The Lounge

daleron

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    Love the smell of fresh paint!!
    2012-.-FreshPaint-.-WebGraphic-.jpg

Me too!
    Glad you're still along for the ride Lynn :D

daleron

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    Good morning lurkers :wub::wub::wub:

Up on and off most of the night so have been in and out. New digs! Nice! If we moved this often, we wouldn't have to worry about keeping house! :)

House keeping!?! Filthy words Bobbi !:eek:
    No house keeping necessary here!:D

LoriP1702

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Yea!! The Lurker thread continues!!
    I know I'm not here as much as I used to be, but I do keep up with the thread posts, and try to post (at least) here and there.
    It would be really strange for the thread not to continue, so I'm so happy that it will!!

I think we're having one of our last really warm days, doesn't look like we get above 70 after this weekend. :(
    I love seeing the change of seasons, and certainly welcome some cooler temps, but not looking forward to Old Man Winter at all.

Just got back from a short run to the grocery store. I need to get back to my chores, but wanted to pop back in.

Have a wonderful afternoon all. :wub:

daleron

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    Yea!! The Lurker thread continues!!
    I know I'm not here as much as I used to be, but I do keep up with the thread posts, and try to post (at least) here and there.
    It would be really strange for the thread not to continue, so I'm so happy that it will!!

I think we're having one of our last really warm days, doesn't look like we get above 70 after this weekend. :(
    I love seeing the change of seasons, and certainly welcome some cooler temps, but not looking forward to Old Man Winter at all.

Just got back from a short run to the grocery store. I need to get back to my chores, but wanted to pop back in.

Have a wonderful afternoon all. :wub:
    I'm glad you're still with us Lori :wub: even if it is "quietly" ;)

Our so called Fall colors are pretty much brown & yellow, too dry of a Summer :(
    And we just hit 82 again today ... sigh
    rollseyes.gif

:laugh: Good one OBG ;)

Glad you like your parking spot, we'll keep it open just for you. :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread