"Lurker's" ... Gather here :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

beck5711

Verified Member
Jan 16, 2014
Colmesneil,TX,USA
Join the club!!!! My (step)((bonus)) did says I am a bit on the ocd side.....'course, I also am dripping with ADHD, and one of the side effects of that is 'hyper focus', essentially the same thing.

sent from an undisclosed location on a secret device.
OCD... ADHD... I know nothing about since those came out way after my kids were little, and TG I guess my grands never were diagnosed, but I bet I have both. Maybe I better research them. Been wondering what is the "drip"?? And wonder if I'd like that??

Rat2chat2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2013
North Carolina
Bye Bye.......

images

Last edited:

beck5711

Verified Member
Jan 16, 2014
Colmesneil,TX,USA
Hi Brittany! I'll remember your name as that is my nieces name. Good to meet you too. Mine is.. LOL Becky. Probably figured that one out.. huh?

Bye Bye.......

images

Hi beck! I'm not sure I've ever introduced myself! I'm pretty knew here. With the last couple days! :) my name is brittany

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

daleron

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    Due to the new forum rules threads must be shut down at 15,000 post's sooo ... we are moving over to a new thread at this time so that the Moderator's don't have to do it for us :)

So here we go!

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/lounge/519562-lurkers-new-old-gather-here.html#post12016586

Opp's, if you don't all ready know to just click the link provided and it will bring you straight to us if you're new folks or just don't know how :)

Just an update and a notice for the Moderator's to close this thread :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread