Lurker's New & Old Gather Here :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

WelshVapour

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 17, 2013
wales, UK
Not crazy at all, sounds like a good move :) although im sure the vape shop was fun.

Tapatalked from my LG-G2

It is, was. But I prefer an office. In honesty the newbie was kinda stepping on my toes a bit so I'd decided I wanted to go.

How's Katie doing? I just realised after what happened to her, my thing might seem a little insensitive. I didn't intend to be.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

daleron

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    It is, was. But I prefer an office. In honesty the newbie was kinda stepping on my toes a bit so I'd decided I wanted to go.

How's Katie doing? I just realised after what happened to her, my thing might seem a little insensitive. I didn't intend to be.
    You don't know LB very well if you think he'll be offended by your good news hon ;)

That's math Tony likes! :laugh:
    :D Who wouldn't!

WelshVapour

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 17, 2013
    wales, UK
    You don't know LB very well if you think he'll be offended by your good news hon ;)

:D Who wouldn't!

I don't really expect him to be MD but ya know, it's rather rude to shout about it when that's happened to katie and should be apologised for. Ya know us Brits, we love to apologise for things :laugh:

LoriP1702

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sorry, I'm just tired and lazy. It's been an eventful day. :laugh: my notice has been handed to the vape store and I'm moving in to the new job in two weeks.

Well, I am very happy for you!! Congratulations!!! :)
    Will you know anyone at the new job??

RoseB

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Sep 3, 2012
    Washington
    Sorry, I'm just tired and lazy. It's been an eventful day. :laugh: my notice has been handed to the vape store and I'm moving in to the new job in two weeks.

Congrats on the new job :)

Counting down the minutes until I get to see my son. Amuse me people :p Just kidding ;)

MwSlim

Slumerican
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 7, 2013
    Livonia, MI

Not insensitive at all buddy :) Katies doing pretty good and im sure she will end up better off than she was :)

Tapatalked from my LG-G2

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread