daleron

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    How is everyone tonight?
    Awww, I missed you :(
    I was feeling good but super duper tired :)
    I was catching up. Then hubby discovered the air conditioner is not working :facepalm:
    I know..... But it is Warm and humid out tonight. I like sleeping in a cold room, the house is showing 77* in here right now. It's going to be a long night......
    UkOh!
    Is it fixed now? :unsure:
    ladies and gentleman stevenservo has been drinking some beer and vaping watching the ufc fights :) heather is out at the wine bar with her mom ahhh house to myself lol
    Hangover? :?:
    Happy Groundhog's Day everyone. I don't care whether he sees his shadow or not....... I'm staying in my recliner either way. bahahahaha
    Well, it's raining here .... :unsure:

daleron

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    No, the air is not fixed. Rick will be putting a call in within the next hour or so. It wasn't too awful bad last night, we slept with the French doors in our bedroom wide open. It was super humid last night at 98% humidity but the temp got down to 68*

Ugh! :(
    I'm sorry, hopefully you can get that fixed today :unsure: Humidity is worse than heat :facepalm:

Robino1

Resting in Peace
    ECF Veteran
    Sep 7, 2012
    Treasure Coast, Florida
    Ugh! :(
    I'm sorry, hopefully you can get that fixed today :unsure: Humidity is worse than heat :facepalm:

It wasn't too awfully bad. It was a Sunday the last time they had to get someone out here....about a year ago. At that time it was a drain pipe that was clogged. Rick checked that and it was fine. Might be time for a new unit. If that's the case, we might not get it fixed today. Time will tell. There are ceiling fans in every room so that should help if it gets too hot. The high is supposed to get to 84* today.

It is what it is. No sense worrying about it. ;)

Downtownjeffbrown

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 17, 2013
    Northwest Indiana
    Good morning lurkers.... It's SuperBowl Day :):beer:
    e6y5uqeb.jpg

>^.^< Sent From Meow G2

LoriP1702

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Good morning :) Every time I say or type good morning I think of that uncle grandpa cartoon. My kids love it lol. I wasn't to big on it until my daughter told me there is a tiger that flies and poops rainbows....she knows me so well :oops:
    Morning Rose. :) Wow, poops rainbows. :laugh: I've never seen that one. :lol:

okay, BBL. :)

daleron

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    The high is supposed to get to 84* today.

It is what it is. No sense worrying about it. ;)
    8-o :(
    Good morning :) Every time I say or type good morning I think of that uncle grandpa cartoon. My kids love it lol. I wasn't to big on it until my daughter told me there is a tiger that flies and poops rainbows....she knows me so well :oops:
    :lol:Good morning Rose, good to see you finally! :)

daleron

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    Space Emperor/Funny Face - Uncle Grandpa Videos It's a really weird cartoon ;)
    No super bowl here :) I hate football, but endure it for my daughter. She's angry due to the lack of 49'ers in the super bowl. Even though we live in Washington :confused: Who's got plans for the ...what was it? Football game ;) ?

No football here either!

Well, DH is sure to watch it but not me! :laugh: I'm sure I'll find something to do :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread