Status
Not open for further replies.

RoseB

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 3, 2012
Washington
No football here either!

Well, DH is sure to watch it but not me! :laugh: I'm sure I'll find something to do :D

One of the things I love about being single again: I actually get to pick out what I want to watch :p Probably will take my kids to the park in a few hours. I have to send my little boy back to his dad tonight :( 2 weeks ago when I had to do that, it was incredibly hard. Visiting with all you lurkers has helped :)

WelshVapour

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 17, 2013
wales, UK
Oh sweetie, I'm doing fine but I'm going to have to make another dental appointment SOON :(

Toothache MD? I don't do toothache, I removed one my self cause I couldn't take it :laugh:

Make that appointment tomorrow, I'll be checking that you have.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

daleron

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    One of the things I love about being single again: I actually get to pick out what I want to watch :p Probably will take my kids to the park in a few hours. I have to send my little boy back to his dad tonight :( 2 weeks ago when I had to do that, it was incredibly hard. Visiting with all you lurkers has helped :)
    :( I'm sorry Rose, hopefully it will get easier in the future :unsure:
    And you can always hang and chat with us :)
    Toothache MD? I don't do toothache, I removed one my self cause I couldn't take it :laugh:

Make that appointment tomorrow, I'll be checking that you have.
    No babe, this is something else; I just don't know if I need to see the dentist or the oral surgeon so I'll have to ask my dentist ;)

LoriP1702

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Glad it helps, I can't imagine how hard that would be! :( (((HUGS)))

:( I'm sorry Rose, hopefully it will get easier in the future :unsure:
    And you can always hang and chat with us :)

No babe, this is something else; I just don't know if I need to see the dentist or the oral surgeon so I'll have to ask my dentist ;)
    Oh no. :unsure: That doesn't sound good. Fragments??

Morning Welsh, enjoy your rugby!! :)

Downtownjeffbrown

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 17, 2013
    Northwest Indiana

daleron

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    Funny! :laugh:

For all of you people who aren't used to much winter but are suffering through it this year.

60 above zero: Floridians turn on the heat. North Dakotans plant gardens.

50 above zero: Californians shiver uncontrollably. People are sunbathing in North Dakota.

40 above zero: Import cars won't start. People in North Dakota drive with the sunroof open.

32 above zero: Distilled water freezes. The water in North Dakota gets thicker.

20 above zero: New Mexicans put on long johns, parkas and wool hats & mittens. People in North Dakota throw on a flannel shirt.

15 above zero: New York landlords finally turn on the heat. People in North Dakota have one last cookout before it gets cold.

Zero:people in Miami all die. People in North Dakota close the windows.

10 below zero: Californians fly away to Mexico. People in North Dakota dig their winter coats out of storage.

25 below zero: Hollywood disintegrates. Girl Scouts in North Dakota still selling cookies door to door.

40 below zero: Washington D.C. finally runs out of hot air. People in North Dakota let their dogs sleep indoors.

100 below zero: Santa Claus abandons the North Pole. People in North Dakota get upset because the mini-van won't start.

460 below zero: ALL atomic motion stops (absolute zero on the Kelvin scale). People in North Dakota can be heard to say, "Cold 'nuff fer ya?"

500 below zero: Hell freezes over. North Dakota public schools open 2 hours late.

Downtownjeffbrown

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 17, 2013
    Northwest Indiana
    Funny! :laugh:

For all of you people who aren't used to much winter but are suffering through it this year.

60 above zero: Floridians turn on the heat. North Dakotans plant gardens.

50 above zero: Californians shiver uncontrollably. People are sunbathing in North Dakota.

40 above zero: Import cars won't start. People in North Dakota drive with the sunroof open.

32 above zero: Distilled water freezes. The water in North Dakota gets thicker.

20 above zero: New Mexicans put on long johns, parkas and wool hats & mittens. People in North Dakota throw on a flannel shirt.

15 above zero: New York landlords finally turn on the heat. People in North Dakota have one last cookout before it gets cold.

Zero:people in Miami all die. People in North Dakota close the windows.

10 below zero: Californians fly away to Mexico. People in North Dakota dig their winter coats out of storage.

25 below zero: Hollywood disintegrates. Girl Scouts in North Dakota still selling cookies door to door.

40 below zero: Washington D.C. finally runs out of hot air. People in North Dakota let their dogs sleep indoors.

100 below zero: Santa Claus abandons the North Pole. People in North Dakota get upset because the mini-van won't start.

460 below zero: ALL atomic motion stops (absolute zero on the Kelvin scale). People in North Dakota can be heard to say, "Cold 'nuff fer ya?"

500 below zero: Hell freezes over. North Dakota public schools open 2 hours late.

:p:p:p:p

>^.^< Sent From Meow G2

daleron

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    Ah it's fine they have to face the Welsh dragon next week, they won't be top for long! Cymru am byth! :laugh:

Thank goodness for Google! :blink:

cymru am byth. Long live Wales. There is no other definition, it is quite simple.....even if you are english. Guess where I hail from? Wales isn't going anywhere.

balwin

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 19, 2013
    Colorado, United States
    Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread