Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
9617a86d9f311ef628f7520c40522bfc.jpg

ThreeDJ16

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2013
USA
Do what you have to do D_J, as long as there's coffee in the new thread ;)

On a serious note, take care of yourself first. Everything else can wait.

I sure hope there is still coffee in the new thread...LOL.

And thanks, that is the plan. Work what I can, but being careful about it. Don't think the wife could live through another surgery for me in the next few years. Could not have made it through this without her. And she would probably kill me if I hurt myself.

penguiness

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2014
Nashville, TN, USA
I sure hope there is still coffee in the new thread...LOL.

And thanks, that is the plan. Work what I can, but being careful about it. Don't think the wife could live through another surgery for me in the next few years. Could not have made it through this without her. And she would probably kill me if I hurt myself.

You, of course, have something special planned for Valentines Day to show her how much you appreciate her, right? :D

ThreeDJ16

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2013
USA
You, of course, have something special planned for Valentines Day to show her how much you appreciate her, right? :D
She getting everything she asks for and then some. She's been my nurse, my driver, my waitress and my fuzzy pet wrangler when he gets wild. So I definitely do special things for her every chance I get, as I'm a very lucky guy to have her!

tiburonfirst

They call me 'Tibs"
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
you mean y'all like your coffee :D

i'm not so sure though if that'll be right for dj's new thread - the coffee was meant to keep y'all awake while dj was recuperating. now that things are looking up and dj is once again interested in attracting new buyers, or will be soon, too much coffee might confuse prospective buyers :?:

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY

i'm not so sure though if that'll be right for dj's new thread - the coffee was meant to keep y'all awake while dj was recuperating. now that things are looking up and dj is once again interested in attracting new buyers, or will be soon, too much coffee might confuse prospective buyers :?:
T-t-tibs!!!!

Nautilusfan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member

Buyers are adaptive and resilient. ;) Just wouldn't be the same without coffee around here!:oops: ;)

Alamedean

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 27, 2012
Alameda, CA

Noooooooo!

ThreeDJ16

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2013
USA

Sorry, I can't like that post. The thread is always for people to have fun, hence the second thread for information and pictures. Got it covered! And unfortunately it's still a while before I can post anything new. But I am hugely thankful for what you have done, and if you don't have time to continue, totally understand. But coffee is always welcome.

Been feeling pretty crappy for a few days with these weather flip flops, but we are supposed to have a warming trend for a bit. Hopefully that will help me get up and get into gear. Thankfully I have PT still scheduled for one more month, that will be a big help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread