Not open for further replies.

Aal_

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2012
Toronto
well, that settles it then - the man has spoken! coffee it is! :D
I think you know why I am in this thread since I never bought anything from DJ!! :D

JK DJ is a good friend and I'm sure I will benefit from him some day other than being a coffee drinker.

tiburonfirst

They call me 'Tibs"
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
1ff1c35e3b01023187663b5667230919.jpg

ThreeDJ16

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2013
USA
I think you know why I am in this thread since I never bought anything from DJ!! :D

JK DJ is a good friend and I'm sure I will benefit from him some day other than being a coffee drinker.
Hey, you better see to my bud Kataphraktos (D) now that he's living there. Get him some coffe too....;)

ThreeDJ16

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2013
USA
I haven't contacted him yet. Waiting for him to settle down. Coffee for sure :D
Just fyi, I will have a couple packages going to him, spaced out over a few weeks apart in the not too distant future. If you ever wanted something to hitch a ride, be a good time.

Yeah, he's been busy as hell. Hopefully he will settle in soon and find a good appt or house. Got to be big enough for vacationing friends though....lol.

Aal_

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2012
Toronto
Just fyi, I will have a couple packages going to him, spaced out over a few weeks apart in the not too distant future. If you ever wanted something to hitch a ride, be a good time.

Yeah, he's been busy as hell. Hopefully he will settle in soon and find a good appt or house. Got to be big enough for vacationing friends though....lol.

Thanks, nothing in mind at the moment.

You forgot there is also my house for vacationing friends, but might not be the same with my wife and small rascal around :D. No coffee allowed in that house. only soft drinks :blink:

ThreeDJ16

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2013
USA
Ok folks, here is a link to the new thread. Pic thread will hopefully be up later tonight. Will post them both here. Locking this thread, it was a great start and I hope the next one will be as successful. Thanks to everyone here.

If anyone is wondering why I closed this thread and started a new one, the answer is a page or so back.

New thread - Lush Mods, Drip Tips and more! Round 2

Pics thread link - Lush Mods, Drip Tips and more! Pics and Info!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread