The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

LUUuuucccccyyyyyy....I'm home!

Discussion in 'Florida Vapors Club' started by groundsclown, Oct 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. groundsclown

groundsclown Moved On

Apr 12, 2009
    Clearwater, FL
    Flip'n tap dancing Jesus what a long @$$ drive. Made it home safely from Cincy to Clearwater in 13 hrs.
    Gramma baked me a huge batch of peanut butter sugar cookies (like 3 dozen) for the ride back. Needless to say, I was fly'n on 75 south, all jacked up on sugar...Prodigy in one hand, cookies in the other, GPS advising me that I'm going 15+ over the posted limits & that I'm about to tear open the space/time continuum:D

Had a good time though. Enjoyed time with the family, got to do some metal detecting in a park I grew up by when I was 8. Snapped a few pictures for the family album & got more than my fill of Skyline cheese coney's:pervy:

Rob

2. SudokuGal

SudokuGal Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jul 15, 2009
    USA-Florida
    Oohhhhhhhhhh, did you HAVE to mention Skyline cheese coneys???? I so miss those...and their chili as well. I'm sure if you'd known I was from that area (dayton & cincy), you would have brought some back with you.

Glad you had a good visit. Welcome back.

3. JennFL5366

JennFL5366 Super Member ECF Veteran

Mar 26, 2009
    Pinellas Park
  4. Mary Kay

Mary Kay ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Apr 3, 2009
    West Tampa Fl.
    Missed the cape! Welcome back!:D
    So where's my cookie?

5. Þornbjörg

Þornbjörg Senior Member ECF Veteran

Sep 27, 2009
    Tampa, FL
    If it telling you that 15+ is in danger of tearing open a hole in the space-time continuum, I wonder what it would have said to me the time I made it from Tampa to Atlanta in less than 4 hours (including the 15 mile drive to 75).

I've never driven that fast, that far, since.

6. FL-Eagle

FL-Eagle Senior Member ECF Veteran

Aug 10, 2009
    Holiday, FL
    A day or so late but welcome back rob.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.