Lux and Halo 510 atomizers and cartos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Need a little help. If the Lux is 510 compatible, "The LUX is also compatible with any 510 atomizer/cartomizer" (from ModernVapor website) and Halo says their atomizers and cartomizers are 510 compatible. What am I doing wrong that they won't work together. Also, I have no other 510 device to check if they work at all.
Hopefully you all can help.:confused:

Garnoch

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 5, 2010
NYC
Oh blasphemy! You need to get some 902 attys/cartos to go with that LUX! Just kidding - but only because I vape Halo .... but purchased from MV of course... from my 902s. :)
On to your issue though. A LUX can take a 510 atomizer or cartomizer. I believe Halo just recently started selling hardware. I'm not sure why they would say their atomizers and cartomizers are compatible with 510 atomizers and cartomizers, so I assume they mean their stuff can connect to batteries that connect to 510s. I looked to see if they meant with an adapter, but that doesn't seem to be the case. So I looked closely at the pictures and the threads and flat connector "look"correct. If it fits, I'd think it would work also, so I have to ask the obvious.... does it thread on?
Maybe its a polarity thing? If I remember right, even though a EGO can take a 510 also, you can't interchange a charger for an EGO and a LUX. Very odd.
Anyone else have any ideas?

Hey, berube... looking for a lanyard to twirl?.....
Cases and Holders - E-Cigarette

Thanks Garnoch,
All of a sudden it started working this evening, fresh battery, maybe? So, yes they do work on the Lux.
The guy who got me started vaping with the Sidesho and then suggested the Lux for my new upgrade bought an atomizer from Halo and said it was the greatest thing ever, so I had to try. Now that I've tried, I like the SS atomizer the best and will stick with the 902 cartos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread