LUX XL Cartomizer

Status
Not open for further replies.

auTONYmous

ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2010
Michigan
GREAT MOVE. One of my minor issues with the XL is judging how much juice its holding. Meaning sometimes I'm wondering if I'm even taking advantage of the fact that it holds so much more. I'll definitely pick up some clear ones.

That begs the question, though: Can you ACTUALLY tell how much juice is left in the clear ones (like an Ego-T), or are they poly-filled like the standard cartos?

joeman

ECF Veteran
Mar 31, 2011
Babson Park, Fla
Garnoch, you are the wise one!!! Now I gotta figure out how to change my sign. LOL The xl's are great!! great TH and excellent vapor. I'm quiting my 510's as they simply don't hold enough juice. Can't be pulling out the syringe all the time as some folks may see and question what I am doing. I need to order some cleros as they do help keeping from burning cartos. Thanks again for the advice!!
Hey, congrats, Joeman! As I say many times, you can't go wrong with their customer service and I love the hardware. Yeah maybe you had part of a bad batch. I have 5 LUX batteries and I think I might have been the first to order one and all work great still.

ipetbumblebees

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2011
Chicago, IL
Hey, so watch for the Tanks to show up on the website in the next day or so. After they're up, I'll officially update the Stock thread. :)

The option to use tanks is definitely gonna make me upgrade to the LUX now (was planning on it anyway). Will the tanks require a special atomizer, or will the standard 902 atomizers work with them?

ipetbumblebees

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2011
Chicago, IL
Its going to be beautiful. :) The atty will be special and look similar to the LUX cone and screw on like a 902 atty. Then of course you'll have the special carts.

Awesome! I'm pretty excited about getting a LUX. It's gonna take me a couple weeks to get the funds though. I have a couple more questions if you don't mind. If I call in to place my order, will I be able to customize my starter kit? I'd love to get a blue battery and stainless because they both look beautiful. And since I'm going to need a special atty for the tanks (which I will definitely be utilizing) will I be able to get 1 standard atty and 1 of the special attys for the tank system, instead of the 2 standard attys that usually come with the starter kit? I'm strapped for cash, and the ability to customize like this would really help me out. I love MV's products and service and will always remain loyal to you guys. I'd be eternally grateful if a customization like that would be allowed.

Also, one more question. I shot you guys an email yesterday about a month old battery I have that won't charge anymore. I'd be surprised if I charged it 30-40 times and didn't get liquid in it or anything. It still lights up but won't charge. I haven't received a response email yet (I figure you guys must be busy today). Anyway, I'm planning on ordering an atty and some cartomizers in a few minutes because I'm in desparate need. It's all I can afford at the moment though, and the only battery I have now is old and can only hold about a 30 minute charge. Since that new battery is obviously defective (I can send it back, if you need me to), if I leave a note with my order, could you send me a new manual battery for free? I'm desperate, and really feel it should've lasted much longer.

Sorry for the long post, but I'm just excited about the LUX and desperate with my current situation (I don't wanna be forced to use analogs because of this battery issue)

Thanks in advance for your help! And I'll always remain loyal to you guys and make all of my hardware purchases with MV. No one beats your products and service! And I'm not just kissing a**; I truly mean that (okay, maybe I'm kissing a** a little bit, haha :p)

Last edited:

Garnoch

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 5, 2010
NYC
You actually got me on something I can't actually answer because I don't actually work for MV. I can tell you though that they are so busy, that they've asked me to fill in as much as possible here, which I was basically doing anyway. That being said, my guess is your email got lost in the shuffle because we all know how good they are on customer service. Because of that, I'm going to suggest that you copy and paste what you wrote in a new email to them. As for customizing the kits, I can't say for sure, but I'm pretty sure they've done it for other people in the past. It can't hurt to ask though - both in the new email and when you call to place your order. Good luck!

ipetbumblebees

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2011
Chicago, IL
Oh, I was under the impression that you worked for them. Sorry about that. I'll send them a new email as you suggested, and include the battery request in my order I'm placing for the atty and cartomizers. Thanks for your help though. And definitely post when the new tanks are available for purchase. I'd love to see what they're going to look like!

They must be busy because it rarely takes them longer than an hour or so to respond. Definitely understandable that they're busy.

Garnoch

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 5, 2010
NYC
No worries. I can usually answer questions, but can't really answer the business questions. I was just a user constantly posting in this forum until last week when I was asked to do it on more of an official level. So my goal is to continue to help out like I already was but more often, while still giving my opinions as a user. As for the battery, make sure you keep the bad one, because they would have you mail it back to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread