m201 out lasts a cartomizer

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been testing the m201 against the kr808d-1 and i cannot tell you how much better the m201 is than a cartomizer.
I filled up a cart on the m201 this morning and after heavy vaping i only had to refill the cart once i would have gone through 3 or 4 cartomizers during the day with the heavy vaping i was doing.
The other nice thing besides the great throat hit and vapor is the m201 does not leak like the 801 does and the battery lasts for 4 or 5 hours i only had to switch batteries once.
Anyway if your not happy with a cartomizer and don't like to top off constantly give an m201 a try i think it's the best e-cig made so far and it costs less than most models.

BobbiBilbo

ECF Veteran
Aug 8, 2009
Stuart, FL
  • Deleted by ZambucaLu
  • Reason: supplier post in newb forum

EDO

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2009
I was never able to use the carts that came with the m201....since the cart material would always stick to the metal mesh of the atomizer and the cart material would start burning. I think the m201 is the best ecig around but I only drip with it. Make sure you're not burning the cart material......a lot of time the harsh stinging feeling in the back of the throat is actually the cart material burning. Try dripping with the m201 and then compare that with using it with the cart. If you get way more throat hit with the cart as opposed to dripping...that means you're burning cart material.... be careful.

EDO

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2009
I checked both of the carts that i have been using and no sign of burning at all and fact they still look new.
So i don't know why you would have a problem with that unless your using carts other than the ones that came with it i noticed that 801 carts fit looser than the m201 carts so i don't use those.

They don';t look burnt when I use them either....I can taste that it is burning. I am using the carts that came with my device and the cart material keeps sliding out and sticking to the atty mesh. Maybe I am doing something wrong or the carts I got were somehow defective. Please try dripping with the m201 and let me know if there is a difference. When I drip the taste is way better and there is no stinging feeling at the back my throat. If you use sweeter flavors normally you won;t be able to taste the burning cart...but you will feel a stinging sensation in the back of your throat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread