M201 (Penstyle) atty on GGTS?

Status
Not open for further replies.

T-Hefner

ECF Veteran
Jan 14, 2010
NJ, USA
Hey everyone....

I was wondering if anyone has tried a M201 penstyle atty on the NEW GGTS...Even tho the AFS is great..I still like my penstyle from time to time at 6volts...So I'm a fan of the BE112 penstyle attys...but I have heard good things about the M201 penstyle atty so I wanna give it a shot...Just wondering if it works ok on the GGTS because every now and then the M201 gives people problems on mods.

-Tim

Stormynights

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2009
Bristow, Ok.
stormy,
haha...yeah, if ya do, let me know...

let me ask ya this, did ya like the M201 attys? some people report they dont always work well on mods...air flow issues...I think 2 much air some say...

I couldn't get them to work on anything except the batteries that came with them. They fit any 801 but it was the air flow. No draw. It didn't work on my Grant.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
stormy,
haha...yeah, if ya do, let me know...

let me ask ya this, did ya like the M201 attys? some people report they dont always work well on mods...air flow issues...I think 2 much air some say...

I dont know those atties Hefner but if they have air issues then my new cap for GGTS will solve them for sure:)

Stormynights

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2009
Bristow, Ok.
Still going a 6V. It is a nice atty. I Probably wont buy anymore because I will probably use Imeos new atties. I did figure out why I like the 801 style best. I think the juice tastes better when I tail pipe. I don't like to tail pipe with the shorter atties because I get hot juice popping in my mouth. I need a long mouth piece. Imeo was going to make those I thought. That is what I want. It will be perfect for the AFS too. I really don't like the whistle tips.We need custom made longer GG tips.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Still going a 6V. It is a nice atty. I Probably wont buy anymore because I will probably use Imeos new atties. I did figure out why I like the 801 style best. I think the juice tastes better when I tail pipe. I don't like to tail pipe with the shorter atties because I get hot juice popping in my mouth. I need a long mouth piece. Imeo was going to make those I thought. That is what I want. It will be perfect for the AFS too. I really don't like the whistle tips.We need custom made longer GG tips.
I will tell you what I am thinking some days now. I am thinking of making 801 mouthpieces for 901 atomizer for AFS. Nice?

Stormynights

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2009
Bristow, Ok.
I will tell you what I am thinking some days now. I am thinking of making 801 mouthpieces for 901 atomizer for AFS. Nice?

I don't like the mouth piece made for the 801. That is why I like to just use it without anything on it. I just think I would like the 901 better with a long tube like mouthpiece.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
I don't like the mouth piece made for the 801. That is why I like to just use it without anything on it. I just think I would like the 901 better with a long tube like mouthpiece.

Sorry stormy but I said that I will make a mouthpiece for 901 that it will be like 801 mouthpiece.:)

Vaughanie

ECF Veteran
Apr 26, 2009

Stormy, tail piping... is this what I'm doing when I vape on an 801 without a tip? Or are you putting something else in place of the tip?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread