M4 and 510 Hardware Reviews!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jesstene

ECF Veteran
Jun 29, 2009
Salt Lake City
I have been using your passthru all day. It's working great.

I am also using the 4 port usb hub to charge all my batteries. 4 AT A TIME. I love it!!!

The attys are smoores (or at least they look like them) which makes me really happy.

A great sale - fast shipping - great customer service -

Thanks

We are soo happy to hear that you are enjoying those extras that we got in your order for you! The hub is great to charge everything at once!!

If there is anything else that we can help you with please let us know!!

Millie

kabton

ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2010
New York
I have been vaping with my M4 passthru all day also. I love it. My M4 kit is great it fills so easy and really for the size it last a long time. Only got one atomizer so I think I will need a couple more. So when funds allow I will get more. Really happy with the product. A little smaller then the 510 I have so I can hold in my mouth when not using.

jesstene

ECF Veteran
Jun 29, 2009
Salt Lake City
I have been vaping with my M4 passthru all day also. I love it. My M4 kit is great it fills so easy and really for the size it last a long time. Only got one atomizer so I think I will need a couple more. So when funds allow I will get more. Really happy with the product. A little smaller then the 510 I have so I can hold in my mouth when not using.

Thank you for sharing with us! It is really nice to have a longer lasting battery with the smaller size as well!

Just so you know, we do have a great special where you can get 5 or more atomizers and you get them at 35%off with the ECF20 code!

Thank you again!!

Millie

jesstene

ECF Veteran
Jun 29, 2009
Salt Lake City
Thank you for posting your reviews!!!

We have reviews that are being posted up everywhere it seems!! including facebook and youtube as well as on the website!!

remember that if you do a video review then we will send you a 15ml bottle of UltraPure for FREE!!!!

Just post the video on the website and the youtube channel " innovaporsocial"

Thank you again

millie

jesstene

ECF Veteran
Jun 29, 2009
Salt Lake City
Thank you to those that have posted here!!

We want to know what you think of the products that you have purchased from us. If you would like post a review, these reviews help new vapors that are in the area determine what might be best for them to start with!!

Or something as simple as why you choose manual over the automatic battery!

Thanks!!
Millie

Slo Ryd

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2009
City of Trees
www.innovapor.com
I was an m4 user forever. I recently switched to the 510 just to get a feel for it. And now I am a convert. I love the 510. Does not get quite as good of flavor as an m4, but the vapor production is unbelievable, and I do think it has something to do with our new atomizers, they seem to put out even more vapor than our older 510's. Anyway, I strongly suggest anyone who like LOTS AND LOTS of vapor to try our 510. You will not be disappointed.

Tony

Grandma Marcia

ECF Veteran
Dec 31, 2009
Faribault Minnesota
First let me say I am sorry for taking so long to get this review to you.
I am so happy with my M4. I have 2 kits the Beginner kit and the Ultimate. The batteries last a long time and the atty's work to produce huge amounts of vapor and I know that the liquid has a lot to do with that as well but the atty also play a very important part. The style and design are amazing, first class all the way. I have issues with the black batteries I got as they last about 1/2 the time as the silver ones. When I asked about the difference you said there was none but the size of the button I have the manual batteries on all of them. So I either got a couple of bad ones or something. Any way I would not trade my M4 for anything. I love the passthrough. I bought a Kensington portable power source and hook the passthrough up to that and vape to my hearts content. Innovapors customer service is second to none. Everyone is so helpful and kind and take the time to explain things when I asked questions. In my mind they should be at the top of everyones list. The 4 port hub I got free has been a life saver, I never have any dead batteries.
I know that no one would be sorry if they bought the M4. It is truly a work horse and as I said before I would not trade it for anything. I wish you would sell the passtroughs I have gotten to really like that concept.
To sum this whole review up on a scale of 1-10 for hardware, liquid, customer service and shipping I would have to give you an 11!!!
Again I thank you for all the free things and great products. Keep up the good work.
Marcia

First let me say I am sorry for taking so long to get this review to you.
I am so happy with my M4. I have 2 kits the Beginner kit and the Ultimate. The batteries last a long time and the atty's work to produce huge amounts of vapor and I know that the liquid has a lot to do with that as well but the atty also play a very important part. The style and design are amazing, first class all the way. I have issues with the black batteries I got as they last about 1/2 the time as the silver ones. When I asked about the difference you said there was none but the size of the button I have the manual batteries on all of them. So I either got a couple of bad ones or something. Any way I would not trade my M4 for anything. I love the passthrough. I bought a Kensington portable power source and hook the passthrough up to that and vape to my hearts content. Innovapors customer service is second to none. Everyone is so helpful and kind and take the time to explain things when I asked questions. In my mind they should be at the top of everyones list. The 4 port hub I got free has been a life saver, I never have any dead batteries.
I know that no one would be sorry if they bought the M4. It is truly a work horse and as I said before I would not trade it for anything. I wish you would sell the passtroughs I have gotten to really like that concept.
To sum this whole review up on a scale of 1-10 for hardware, liquid, customer service and shipping I would have to give you an 11!!!
Again I thank you for all the free things and great products. Keep up the good work.
Marcia

You are making us blush! We also think the M4 is a work horse, and will be the next most popular e-cig out there. The vapor it produces is astounding for its size!

The passthroughs are a great idea but most people, we have found, didn't really like them..?.

Happy vaping Grandma Marcia

:toast:
Clay

Well now I have had my M4 kit for just about a month now. All was well until my battery started acting up. It would not shut off and it is a manual battery. I had to use a pot holder to unscrew the atomizer from it. So now I am afraid to use it. Really upset cause I like my little M4. :~(

The coolest thing about the M4 batteries also makes it prone to do just what you described. The diameter of the e-cig makes even the manual battery have to have a hole in it to draw extra air through, this allows fluid to get into the battery and short it out.

There is a couple things to do to fix the problem. first you can stand the battery on its end for several hours, this should drain most of the fluid out of the battery. Next your can roll the corner of a paper towel into a tight spike and screw that into the battery hole, this will pick up what little debris and fluid may still be left in your battery.

If that doesn't work I believe you are still under warranty for a replacement please give me a call or shoot me an email.

clay@innovapor.com
1-888-557-8273

Cheers
Clay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread