m401 4 hole atomiser

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimgman

ECF Veteran
Dec 22, 2008
delaware
my 4 hole sucked too, but i just chalked it up to probably being a bum one. i have more on order, so we will soon see. how many 4 hole units do you have? have you used them for a week or so to break them in? i had one 2 hole and one 4 hole. with a months use, the 4 hole never woke up and gives maybe 1/3 the vapor of my 4 hole one. but ive seen video reviews with 4 hole ones blowing tons of vapor...i read the brass ones are better, so i got 2 of those otw(both my others are black).

jimgman

ECF Veteran
Dec 22, 2008
delaware
just tried to revive my 4 hole. if i puff it with no inhale, i get a tad of vapor. if i inhale, pretty much nothing. the thing is getting real hot though. was hoping one of my new ones would come today, but it wasnt specified if it was 2 or 4 hole. i will probably disect this one if it dosnt wake up soon. glycerine would only mask the issue that this 4 hole only produces a third (if that) the vapor of my 2 hole. but still thinking its just a bum one....

Tar Free

Mar 22, 2009
Saskatchewan, Canada
Hey Everybody...I've got the same problem with the 4 hole Atomizer, My brand though is Unknown, The Original packing etc is the same as the ecigforsale website with a dot com afterward. Which reminds me very much of the 401. I've tried wrapping the holes and still do not get a decent smoke, my husband is a lover of Cuban Cigars so I'm thinking of dipping into his Propylene Glycol Solution for humidity....

jimgman

ECF Veteran
Dec 22, 2008
delaware
Puresmoker's Pilot atomizers are BOTH 4 hole now. I ordered one of each before they moved, black and brass, and they both have 4 holes. They work alright, not as good as my original Smoore 401 units though.

Try absolutleyecigs.com, those are genuine Smoore 401s from what I've heard.

im pretty sure smoore is the only one that makes 401 parts, so i would think they have to be the same(is there any company making compatable clones?). i still think there are just a few "bad ones" out there, and i got one of em. someone said in a post that the brass ones look different from the black ones...something to the extent that the brass ones did not have the plastic around the edges of the metal bridge or something like that, so i ordered 2 brass to see if they really are better like ive seen a few people post.

rsngfrce

ECF Veteran
im pretty sure smoore is the only one that makes 401 parts, so i would think they have to be the same(is there any company making compatable clones?).

I'm pretty sure I've read that the Intellicig EVO is not made by Smoore, or at least that the batteries are made in India for them... at least that is what people say...

KDMickey

ECF Veteran
Mar 10, 2009
Denver, CO, USA
I import from absolutelyecigs.com and I have had no issues. I find the vapor production out of my m401 blows my DSE 901 out of the water. I have noticed differences in vapor consistency between e-juices, though. I find my oriental provides more than my virginia or my french pipe. I find that coffee makes awesome vapor, but it has a smell my wife can actually detect. Powerpuff makes great vapor, too. Oh, another thing about the 401. Sometimes I find the filling in the cart can get pushed down. Use a paperclip and bring it level with the top of the cup inside the cart, and that helps with vapor. Also, do you drip/dip? Even if you don't, I would recommend a bit of liquid on the wick of the atomizer to get things flowing.

brandeeashlynn

ECF Veteran
Jan 29, 2009
I only drip into the atomiser. I just think i got a bum one becuase i opened another 4 whole and it works just fine and produces alot of vapor. i am using the jiuce i made with 50 pg and 50 v. and i have also used some of my commercial jiuce and it still os working great. I have 5 on order right now form puresmoker and i think they only carry the 4 hole now and so does every other supplier i order from so i have to make these work:rolleyes: now the only problem is i think i lost my other new one8-o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread