M401 kits w/two complete units? where?

Status
Not open for further replies.

whimzkool

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 29, 2009
DFW
I am wanting to give this model a whirl. I find varying models online, but most only come with one atty, I would like at least two. I sift through the threads, but there is so much info. I end up with 10 different vendor's websites, with the ultimate price being about the same 45-50 bucks once I add on another atty. Anyone know of a full double kit at a decent price. I guess I can order from China, but would prefer to buy in the US.
Let me know if you have run into any good deals. I was thinking of innovapor, but they don't designate who their product is made by, I'm fairly certain they no longer handle the EVO.
The dragon at Truesmoker looks nice, but it is on backorder. I had read that the draw on the EVO is not as stiff as some of the others, which is important to me...
So, I get dizzy by trying to get the most bang for my buck. Any and all help is appreciated!
whim

Flatblack

Feb 10, 2010
San Diego
I agree with all of the above posts; I bought the hybrid kit from LitecigUSA.....just received it today. Great deal, and the units look nice as well. I was going to choose a vendor closer to me (west coast) but the price was right, and the layout of the site was clean and easy (yes, that is important to me). :)

I would definitely recommend the 401, although I can already tell I'm going to need something bigger pretty soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread