Chris From Cali

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Last edited:

tpboles

ECF Veteran
Nov 5, 2008
AL, USA
Nice Review guys - got mine in today. Charged the batt about 6 hours not the recommended 12. I did put a small dot on the batt with a sharpie just to see if that has any effect on battery performance (went green after 2 hours).

Anyway, you guys have to get a 901 just for comparison as most people have those around.

My take on the Pilot is very good so far. In my opinion it blows the stock 901 away. Ease of draw is much better (feels more like a real cig), vapor is better, over all look and feel is just much nicer than the 901. I did notice that you were taking a primer puff with the pilot and for me it produces more vapor without the primer puff (not sure why). Like Sean mentioned in the video it is a well balanced e-cig, not top heavy like a 901 or other mini's (no pun intended Alana). I am on 2 hours of use and no lost performance on the battery. Vapor is pretty consistent with every drag.

A good comparison to the pilot for me would be a 901 with a usb passthrough. I have a homemade usb hookup with a manual switch. The vapor production from that and the pilot are very similar.

So far a great product and worth every penny. I may post a review in a few days after everthing is broken in.

Another awesome review guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread