M401 users gettin juice mouth? Hard draw?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cliff5550

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2009
West Central Illinois - USA
Cause I haven't gotten either.
I keep reading how the 401 has a hard draw but I've had two used M401 Dragon kits from the classifieds for a couple of weeks and I've never experienced juice in the mouth from a cart. Not even once. And as far as the draw goes, I've found my 401s draw nice and smooth. Pre-used batteries, used atomizers, no problem.
When I was using the RN4081 mini I got juice in my mouth about half the time, so these are a real welcomed change. When I try my wife's RN4081 I also notice they draw a little harder than my M401.
All in all, sometimes I think the M401 gets a bad rap. I'm just sittin here waiting for my brand-new M401 Dragon. Should be great! New batts, new attys, and a new Dragon in blue. It don't get much better far as I can see.

djguido

Oct 27, 2009
The only time I had problems with juice in my mouth is after I filled it. So I would say it was my own fault for being sloppy.
As far as the draw goes. I have had hard draws and easy draws with this model. Can't really say whats causing it yet. I think its just a matter of cleaning the addy. I just used the mouthwash method on my addy and the draw is easier now than before.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread