M602 Cartomisers from Absolutelyecigs.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fedor

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2008
http://www.absolutelyecigs.com/m602-cartomiser-disposable-atomiser-cartridge-5pcs-p-122.html

Got these today. I'm a first time cartomiser user. I must say that i was a little sceptical about it since i've been so used to using 3 piece ecigs.

This cartomiser performs excellently out of the box. It fits both the M601 and M602 but i only have and recommend the M602 as I feel that the manual switch will fit the cartomisers much better.

I have used it for more than 60 puffs so far and its still going. I tried to fit a syringe from the battery end of the atomiser right to the bottom end. This should refill it, although there is no way to see how much liquid is being refilled.

I tried the Menthol flavor first and its really refreshing. It tastes great with a very cool feel.

Pros:
1) User friendly with no hassle of maintaining atomiser. Great for first time user.
2) Great power, vapor and throat hit.
3) Long lasting cartridge
4) Great compatibility feature as you can now use the M602 as a 2 and 3 piece e-cig.

Cons:
1) Difficult to refill.
2) Slightly more expensive than regular carts.

201005021783.jpg

201005021785.jpg

Last edited:

Fedor

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2008
3 day update:

I watched the 808 intructions and figured out how to refill the cartomiser. Its the same way and I've refilled it 5-6 times so far. You basically yank off the mouthpiece end and drip on the fiber material inside. The atomiser is still going strong.

I'm surprised how long the cartridge lasts. It seems to hold much more juice than the regular M602 cartridges.

The M602 is a really versatile unit and could very well be the 510 killer. Performance, reliability and appearance wise, the 510 doesn't even come close.

jasezero

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 11, 2010
NJ
I loved my M602, but i found the draw very difficult in comparison to the 901 i bought, and even the 510. I do like the design, with the exposed bridge. But, until recently, the passthroughs just became available and it took me up until 2 weeks or so ago to find the right adapter to fit onto my SB. But by that point i had already switched over to the 510 and 901

kemuri

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 26, 2009
out of town
Thanks for the review, Fedor.
If an M401 is 100 on a scale of tastiness, where would this cartomizer fall?

So far, I only find the following enjoyable vapes taste-wise:

1)401 either with its own ecig battery or @3.7v or even 5v.

2) penstyle when dripped at 3.7 to 6v, but better around 4-5v.

3)Carlos Juice Box isn't up to 401 or penstyle standards in taste, but is far above the 901, 501, 808 and GreenCig pv's.

I'm guessing if I wanted to make a nicobox for 601 cartomizer, I'll need to cannibalize a 601 battery. Or is there a battery connector available somewhere?

Is your source the only place which has the 601 cartomizer?

Fedor

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2008
Thanks for the review, Fedor.
If an M401 is 100 on a scale of tastiness, where would this cartomizer fall?

So far, I only find the following enjoyable vapes taste-wise:

1)401 either with its own ecig battery or @3.7v or even 5v.

2) penstyle when dripped at 3.7 to 6v, but better around 4-5v.

3)Carlos Juice Box isn't up to 401 or penstyle standards in taste, but is far above the 901, 501, 808 and GreenCig pv's.

I'm guessing if I wanted to make a nicobox for 601 cartomizer, I'll need to cannibalize a 601 battery. Or is there a battery connector available somewhere?

Is your source the only place which has the 601 cartomizer?

I do not feel any flavor reduction with the cartomisers but it could just be me. The draw is much smoother than the M401, thats for sure but flavor seems to be around the same.

I don't know of any connectors but absolutelyecigs should be the only ones to have them now for retail at least.

Hope this helps.

kemuri

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 26, 2009
out of town
flavor seems to be around the same.

Thanks, that was the important point.

Unless one of the US vendors decide to carry it soon and somehow I have my doubts, absolutelyecigs might be my only option. Hope this will the very last ecig kit I ever buy--but then it makes a nice full circle since I began with an M401 half a year ago.

Fedor

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2008
Thanks, that was the important point.

Unless one of the US vendors decide to carry it soon and somehow I have my doubts, absolutelyecigs might be my only option. Hope this will the very last ecig kit I ever buy--but then it makes a nice full circle since I began with an M401 half a year ago.

I'm sure the full set of accessories will come soon. I have no doubt that this is one of the best non mod ecigs around. But for it to be the last ecig you will ever buy? I'm not too sure about that. At the very least, you will need to get parts for it when they start to wear and tear. One thing for sure, i know its better than the 510.

Fedor

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2008
Try a 601 cartomizer in 555 flavor if you get a chance. It is really a nice smoke and seems to taste better out of a cartomizer than a cartridge...........and it is good out of a cartridge.

Mind telling us where you managed to get the 555 flavored cartomisers? Based on your previous posts, you are sounding dangerously close to being a supplier. ECF has rules about unregistered suppliers and you should pay attention to them if they apply to you.

Fedor

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2008
Got the below in an email. Pretty excited about the M601 and M602 accessory options. Does make it very complete imo.

Dear Valued Customers,

We have some very exciting new additions to our product line.

1) *NEW* M601/2 - The MOST Well Rounded and Complete E-Cigarette in the Market today!

Comes compatible with - *SMART PCC/ *USB Passthrough/ *Regular Atomisers/ *Cartomisers/ *Manual and Auto Batteries

Check out our fully customisable M601/2 Starter Kit Page - Plus Great pricing on accompanying accessories! - Starter Kits - *NEW* M602 Manual Switch Starter Kit - Electronic Cigarette | Electronic Cigarettes | E-Cigarettes | E-Cigs from Smoore

You've got to try the new Cartomisers! - *NEW* M602 Cartomiser (Disposable Atomiser + Cartridge) - 5pcs - Electronic Cigarette | Electronic Cigarettes | E-Cigarettes | E-Cigs from Smoore

2) Fully Customisable M401/2/3 Starter Kit (Plus Accessories) - Starter Kits - FULLY CUSTOMISABLE M40x STARTER KITS (PLUS ACCESSORIES) - Electronic Cigarette | Electronic Cigarettes | E-Cigarettes | E-Cigs from Smoore

3) Don't forget our great e-liquid deals that comes with childproof caps now - Electronic Cigarette | Electronic Cigarettes | E-Cigarettes | E-Cigs from Smoore -

4) Our Bulk Promotion is still going strong. Don't miss out! - Electronic Cigarette | Electronic Cigarettes | E-Cigarettes | E-Cigs from Smoore -

regards,

Absolutely eCigs

Last edited:

Fedor

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2008
Completely sold on the cartos at this point. Almost 3 weeks now and am still rather reluctant to move onto the 3rd cartomiser. I still interchange the regular atty/cart on the M602 and can't decide which i like better. The cartos definitely lasts a lot longer.

From what i read on other threads, it seems that i'm not the only one who likes these. :vapor:

Fedor

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2008
Nice review! Good pics as well.I looked on absolutlyecigg website and they don't carry 510 carts or I would have bought some.
Check again...they have the Maxx now (which is a modified ego/tornado/etc).

So now they carry 510 atties and carts.

Electronic Cigarette | Electronic Cigarettes | E-Cigarettes | E-Cigs from Smoore -

I've been looking for this info, ordering mine soon! I also just ordered a hello 016! I can't wait for my packages!!!
Share your review with us once you get the cartomisers. I'm still enjoying mine while i wait for the Maxx.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread