M702 Anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scottbee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 18, 2009
Okauchee Lake, WI
My 510 w/ the Mega batteries is my primary PV... but I never go anywhere without my Revolver. I really like that little sucker.... and it has been dead-nutz consistent since the 2nd day I had it.

The "glitch" with the PCC drives me nuts at times.. and that's the only reason I don't readily recommend it to others.

Thyestean

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2009
Upstate NY
When I first got mine it was the first 3 piece unit I had purchased. Thought it would be great to have something closer to the size of a regular cig and able to charge on the go. It did serve those two purposes as well as hoped however I was disappointed with it due to the size of the carts. I take long drags and I was getting the burnt taste after just 4 or 5 drags and then having to top off while the majority of liquid was still in there and just not wicking fast enough.

About 2 hours ago I tried my Intellicig carts on the 702. They have what I assume is the new bigger inner cart that is coming/already out for the m4xx/702. Now I'm looking forward to starting to take the m702 as a backup when on the go because I know for the last week and a half I've had no problems vaping the Intellicig carts dry before needing to refill.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread