Mach Tank, LOVE IT, and WIN FREE eJuice!

Status
Not open for further replies.

gjns711

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2011
Cartersville, VA
I guess I'm number 1, thats probably bad luck but, I really love the look of the Mach II, I love the shape of it, much softer lines than that of my egos and rivas. I really would love to buy a couple of those when I can, they are more me than what I have. Also I would have to try the Red Bull, after watching your video that would be a must have. All in all I think that Mach will be my next pv, I really like it alot.

Thanks for the chance...

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
I watched your video (here) and looked at the website . . .

Sorry to hear about your horrible experience with your baggae and the "Airline" - BIG BUMMER :( - hopefully they are going to compensate your for everything else that was missing, distroyed, and/or damaged . . . (BTW: You do know you can claim up to a maximum of $3,000 now - You can find more information about lost and damaged baggage is available at airconsumer.ost.dot.gov/publications/flyrights.htm.)

Found MystMaster's to be very interesting too . . . Their selection is quite nice and Yes, the prices are not bad at all - very affordable . . . More importantly, really liked seeing all the eCig information they provided . . . NICE SITE ! !

However, I did not leave a comment on the "You Tube" for the simple reason I would have to leave my real name - and that's out - especially with my recent troubles with doing the same thing on "Facebook" . . .

SO - if you are willing to accept this as my entry - and I happen to be lucky enough to be picked by the random drawing . . . I would really appreciate if the prize would go to Ms. SpaceKitty (for something she is going to be doing) . . .

Again - THANKS ! ! ! so much for the opportunity to enter and WIN a Great prize . . . :)

View attachment 59669

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
SO - if you are willing to accept this as my entry - and I happen to be lucky enough to be picked by the random drawing . . . I would really appreciate if the prize would go to Ms. SpaceKitty (for something she is going to be doing) . . .

Awwww... you are so sweet to offer that!! :wub:

I understand about Facebook, but why on Earth would anyone set up a Youtube account under their REAL name??? :facepalm: LMAO!!!

You know I just Love to tease you... sillylove.gif

gjns711

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2011
Cartersville, VA
Yep commented on youtube too, just forgot to do all three at the same time, hope this doesnt knock me out of the running. Spacekitty knows, Im a little challenged right now, getting my feet wet on this forum. I have responded to all three places. Thanks

ps my name is msshaker711 on youtube.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread