Status
Not open for further replies.

BoxTrotMawd

Jan 7, 2015
New England
Hey all, Just going to start a thread about this MM1

Its a Solid billet machined dual-26650 150watt Regulated mod with a 28.5mm sprung load 510 connector.

The battery life has been lasting me about 3-4 Days at 0.3 ohms on a my doge-X

What are everyone's thoughts? Opinions? Questions? :)

Box 1.jpg
IMG_0955.jpg
IMG_1223.jpg
IMG_1013.jpg

BoxTrotMawd

Jan 7, 2015
New England
Thanks so much asdaq, I did all the milling on a bridgeport series 2 running on Mach3 CNC software, and designed from sketchup to CAD to CAMBAM, it was a huge learning experience to do CNC machining as all I have done in the past in manual machining. The overall size is about 1-3/8" deep X 3" width X 4" height. it does seem intimidating when you first hold it but after a short while feels much more comfortable. and the weight is much less than I thought it would be also. I was scared of that fact when I began the project hahah

BoxTrotMawd

Jan 7, 2015
New England
thanks allot, where are you getting your 3d printed fram from if you dont mind me asking? I am curious about the Mini-J chips myself, may be that I make a wooden box with one of them bad larry chips in it. this box has 8400 mah on it and lasts 4 days at steady vaping so im sure 4000+ will do you just fine, the temp control chips seem to drain the battery much much slower. vaporshark gets about 2.5 days on one charge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread