Not open for further replies.

firephly

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2013
CA
i did find this

Plus 1000 on Mad Murdock's Pluid! I just tried his Bledan Lotus and it is AMAZING!! Think Lemon/Lime Gatorade on Steroids! If you want a good fruit and coconut go for Good Life Vapor Corrosion! It's lime, orange, and coconut. I can't go a day with out it! Most of their fruits are really good. I'm currently stocking up on their Purnurple (grape), Solaris (blueberry, really excellent), Corrosion, as well as a few others!

firephly

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2013
CA
It is a fruity lime that taste like no other fruit juice Ive vaped.Thats why I like it.Maha rah is my favorite.I have so many tobacco juices that smell and taste horrible,making Mad Murdocks a life savor.

thank you! Is it as bold a flavor as maha ras & pluid?

Last edited:

firephly

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2013
CA
I suppose its like other MM's; you either love it or hate it but won't know which until you've tried it because no one can describe it. That makes sense right?

Thx.

I guess so, I like maha ras, more so if i mix it with something else, and pluid wasn't for me due to the licorice-but it is an interesting flavor and i can see why people like it-it's complex. I really didn't like the mellow melange though...i guess that's why i'm hesitant, but then i do love lime so i probably go wrong...

firephly

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2013
CA
found another one:

Yes!! I loved it so much I bought 4 more bottles the next week! It's hard to describe. It's like lemon/lime Gatorade on steroids! That doesn't really do it justice, but it is AMAZING!! The flavor is STRONG but not overpowering, and is very refreshing as I get just the slightest hint of cool on the exhale. Not menthol at all, it just feels cool. I like to mix about 3/4 pluid and 1/4 Lotus in an IbTanked. Not only does it make for a cool swirl effect in the tank but it really tastes great. I say try a bottle!

and a few more Bl

ckquatt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2013
Milledgeville, GA
Mad Murdock's Bldan Lotus-has anyone tired it?

I guess it's some type of citrus flavor
Its really good firephly! I just put another 4 pack on order yrsterday! Like I said the closest thing I can think of is lemon/lime gatorade turned up to 11. I usially vape 18 mg, but I get 10 mg in Mad Murdocks and cause the throat hit and flavor is great at that strength. Give it a try!

aikanae1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2013
az
Well I've become a MM fan with Pluid and Mah Ras, which includes mixed and sometimes I'll mix them with vanilla or another custard. Talk about weird, eh? But it really mellows them a bit. They are intense. Not for flavor whimps.

Anyway I thought I'd post there's a warehouse sale right now with 25% off everything no coupon or discount code needed. Good prices. I'm trying the 710 and Agent Orange next. My budget isn't allowing me a third flavor. I really wanted to try the Biedan Lotus too.

mas924

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 17, 2012
Southern Colorado
Just got a bottle today, along with Pluid (of course!) it's very different. I kind of get a lime flavor, but like others said it almost has a cool effect. Not quite menthol or a koolada, but just a very, VERY slight cooling effect on the inhale. I also pick up a 'green' flavor, it reminds me of a Mary Jane juice I tried. Just like all of MM other juices it has a lot going on. I'm siting here vaping on it trying to describe it, looking for the Gatorade flavor others have mentioned and I don't taste it yet. My wife tried it and said she tastes a vegetable flavor like broccoli?
Overall it's a decent flavor, very light smooth vape. Just like AO it will probably take a while before it will grow on me.
Hope this helps

firephly

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2013
CA
review from the site:

"From the first vape, I really liked the flavor though I was hard pressed to adequately describe what it tasted like to me. So I kept vaping it and vaping it. The more I vaped it, the more flavor nuances I thought I could detect, some very subtle. The flavor profile seemed to keep changing. When I vape Bledan Lotus, sometimes I taste citrus, like a lemon-lime. Sometimes I taste pina colada undertones (pineapple, coconut, rum). Sometimes I taste grape ice. Sometimes I taste a floral spice. Sometimes I taste something that my pallet cannot decipher. Whatever I taste though tastes good to me. Bledan Lotus is one of those complex blends that will keep me guessing. Its unique flavor literally explodes on my tongue and shines. Would definitely buy this Mad Murdock flavor again. - See more at: Bl

ok i'm gonna for it ;)

ckquatt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2013
Milledgeville, GA
review from the site:

"From the first vape, I really liked the flavor though I was hard pressed to adequately describe what it tasted like to me. So I kept vaping it and vaping it. The more I vaped it, the more flavor nuances I thought I could detect, some very subtle. The flavor profile seemed to keep changing. When I vape Bledan Lotus, sometimes I taste citrus, like a lemon-lime. Sometimes I taste pina colada undertones (pineapple, coconut, rum). Sometimes I taste grape ice. Sometimes I taste a floral spice. Sometimes I taste something that my pallet cannot decipher. Whatever I taste though tastes good to me. Bledan Lotus is one of those complex blends that will keep me guessing. Its unique flavor literally explodes on my tongue and shines. Would definitely buy this Mad Murdock flavor again. - See more at: Bl

ok i'm gonna for it ;)
You wont be dissapointed!

Sent from my Atari 2600 using Tapatalk

ckquatt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2013
Milledgeville, GA
Just got a bottle today, along with Pluid (of course!) it's very different. I kind of get a lime flavor, but like others said it almost has a cool effect. Not quite menthol or a koolada, but just a very, VERY slight cooling effect on the inhale. I also pick up a 'green' flavor, it reminds me of a Mary Jane juice I tried. Just like all of MM other juices it has a lot going on. I'm siting here vaping on it trying to describe it, looking for the Gatorade flavor others have mentioned and I don't taste it yet. My wife tried it and said she tastes a vegetable flavor like broccoli?
Overall it's a decent flavor, very light smooth vape. Just like AO it will probably take a while before it will grow on me.
Hope this helps
If you get a chance mix the two. 3/4 pluid 1/4 lotus. Give it a shake and blow your mind! Pluid is my main ADV so I LOVE the taste, but Lotus tones down the Pluid and makes it a bit more sweet and fruity. Its amazing!!! Im actually vaping the mix now! As usual in an ibtanked cartotank. The flavor really pops in one!

I was thinking about putting Pluid in my Reo with its 1.3 ohm coil as a dare, but I chickened out! I figured I would have to put EMS on standby, and I didnt want to explain to my wife what a "Pluid Coma" was!

mas924

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 17, 2012
Southern Colorado
If you get a chance mix the two. 3/4 pluid 1/4 lotus. Give it a shake and blow your mind! Pluid is my main ADV so I LOVE the taste, but Lotus tones down the Pluid and makes it a bit more sweet and fruity. Its amazing!!! Im actually vaping the mix now! As usual in an ibtanked cartotank. The flavor really pops in one!

I was thinking about putting Pluid in my Reo with its 1.3 ohm coil as a dare, but I chickened out! I figured I would have to put EMS on standby, and I didnt want to explain to my wife what a "Pluid Coma" was!

Pluid Coma! Thats great.

I have had a little more time with it and I actually mixed some pluid with it and it does go well. It tones down the pluid but also adds a bit of a lime kick. The Lotus still hasn't grown on me like Murdocks other juices have. Its good but there is something in there that I just can't get used to.
I'm actually putting the rest of the bottle on the Classifieds if anyone is interested. ~25ml left

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread