Mad Murdocks PLUID E Liquid

Status
Not open for further replies.

KerryK

ECF Veteran
Sep 11, 2012
Madtown, WI
I must admit to being a bit of an absinthe drinker, in fact I have tried quite a bit from several countries. PLUID is (to me) absinthe, it is NOT black licorice.

PLUID is a darker fun "Slime" green color and I love it, best looking juice in tanks (Glass Only) of any I've seen. The anise is more pronounced but the reduced 10mg version I have is said to be less intense than the standard mix.

There are so many absinthe blends with Star Anise as the core flavor for most, many varieties with different degrees of anise flavor in each, PLUID tastes like the Spanish " Absenta Deva" variety of absinthe. The anise flavor is a bit stronger but not so much that it overwhelms your senses.

My tongue is numb from the anise, just like absinthe, the aroma is anise but blended with citrus and herbal notes, just like absinthe with the only difference being PLUID is sweet on the palette to where absinthe is not.

Love it!

https://www.vapow.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=MMRP

Last edited:

noi_max

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2012
Portland OR
i think pluid is the most expensive juice being sold. $20 for 30ml. And it's still in such demand that his website isn't taking orders 1/2 the time.

Must be the "trendy" juice. Gotta vape it with your $150 Z-atty pro on your $160 Provari.. you'd look silly putting that into a Vivi Nova on your Ego Twist :pervy:

Tiffany Smeggin Peak

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 20, 2012
Wilton IA USA
Must be the "trendy" juice. Gotta vape it with your $150 Z-atty pro on your $160 Provari.. you'd look silly putting that into a Vivi Nova on your Ego Twist :pervy:

hey hey i got my grubby hands on a bottle to see what the fuss was about and i drip it into a twist, i don't even have a vivi nova lol
now, I am pretty new and lucky, but to me pluid is the only juice that I have vaped that has a feeling to it besides juices with koolada in them.... mouth watering and so flavorful that I thought that i got juice in my mouth lol

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
I got my first bottle, the cut version, a few days ago. I was a little reluctant to try it. I had fallen for the hype to try Boba's Bounty. Turned out to not be a flavor that I liked. I never liked grahm crackers, and that's what this juice tasted like to me.

So when I heard Pluid tasted like black licorice, I had my doubts. Then I heard of similar people like me who didn't care for the candy, but loved the juice. So, when I got a tip that some was in stock, I bought some. It was sold out a couple of hours later.

I don't know what anise is, but the taste reminds me of black jelly beans. Hint of sweetness and citris. An odd flavor at first, but it does truly grow on you. It will never be an all day flavor for me, but it has served as a very nice change between other flavors in rotation. And it is very GREEN

A heads up to those with clearomizers or tanks with polycarbonate, this juice will crack or melt them. Use in a pyrex tank or carto.

Murdock is said to be coming out with an orange-colored juice next called Agent Orange .

Last edited:

noi_max

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2012
Portland OR
hey hey i got my grubby hands on a bottle to see what the fuss was about and i drip it into a twist, i don't even have a vivi nova lol
now, I am pretty new and lucky, but to me pluid is the only juice that I have vaped that has a feeling to it besides juices with koolada in them.... mouth watering and so flavorful that I thought that i got juice in my mouth lol

Haha! I'm just poking fun. Whenever I see a pic of that juice somewhere, it's usually in that fancy rebuildable atomizer with the clear tank.

elmattias

Resident Miyagi
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
N'awlinz
yes i have noticed that most of the pluid heads have the really pretty stuff, thing is, ermmmm i started vaping to save $$$, the mod that I have my eye on is a VV pccp, so it can be usb charged :) and it's like $60. To me that is still expensive, but it will be my 3 or 6 month treat to myself

I save about 300 bucks a month by quitting... if you factor in what you used to spend, you'll realize its really not that expensive... especially when the expensive stuff just works... and does it well

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

Tiffany Smeggin Peak

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 20, 2012
Wilton IA USA
good point, I think that I need to break even first.
I have noticed that with juices, cheaper companies REALLY have hit and miss flavors, plus the flavorings are pretty light, and if we were not worried about how it tasted we would vape flavorless which would be dirtcheap...
I made that argument to my boyfriend who i swear has no tastebuds lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread