Mad Murdock's radiator Pluid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Faceless

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 18, 2009
Texas

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/e-cigarette-suppliers-forum/308392-mad-murdocks-radiator-pluid.html

So I got my Pluid today (I hid in the bushes waiting for the post lady, she shows up and I jump out and scare the pluid out of her hands! Then I jumped on my wifes back and rode her back into the house, I didn't want to trip and break my bottle of pluid or scuff my shoes. My wife gives me rides everywhere on her back). So I put it in my custom genesis and start vaping away and with that said, here comes my review.

If anyone ever utters the phrase, "I don't like pluid," my face will crumple up with hate and I will roundhouse you if I ever catch you public.
I like pluid because I'm a vaper. If you think you don't like pluid, you have the taste perception of a dog. The reason? Everything that's delicious has pluid in it. Don't believe me? Here's a list of deliciousness that contains pluid:

All citrus fruits (oranges, lemons, limes and grapefruit), parsley, broccoli, bell pepper, strawberries, cauliflower, kiwi fruit, cantaloupe, cereals, sunflower seeds, nuts, vegetable oils, turnip greens, tomato paste, pine nuts, peanut butter and avocados.

It's like everything that's awesome contains pluid. Where did I hear that before? Oh yeah, right at the start of this post!

Here are some things pluid is capable of doing, containing its ingredients:
fights against cell damaging free radicals, promotes healthy skin and gums, helps improves the body's ability to absorb iron, help reduce wrinkles by increasing the skins elasticity and collagen levels.

Pluid will make you beautiful and on top of it all, Pluid makes you unstoppable!!!

(Disclaimer: Pluid will not for sure make you beautiful as it is just one of its 1000 properties. All outcomes may differ, pluid may also not make you unstoppable, however I am unstoppable) (My wife was not harmed in the making of this review)

Rating: 5 of 5 stars (A must vape for anyone who wants to be unstoppable and gorgeous)

Faceless

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 18, 2009
Texas
Sounds like a one vape wonder!!!!

There is nothing like it, its so full of flavor that it puts other juices to shame

I still don't believe it exists - it's harder to get than a cabbage patch kid in december of 1982

It is quite hard to acquire. Murdock has been perfecting the bottles and labels. It comes in glass bottles so the bottle doesn't taint the flavor, unlike plastic. It should start being more available soon, I would imagine

legion13

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2012
Wilson, NY

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/e-cigarette-suppliers-forum/308392-mad-murdocks-radiator-pluid.html

So I got my Pluid today (I hid in the bushes waiting for the post lady, she shows up and I jump out and scare the pluid out of her hands! Then I jumped on my wifes back and rode her back into the house, I didn't want to trip and break my bottle of pluid or scuff my shoes. My wife gives me rides everywhere on her back). So I put it in my custom genesis and start vaping away and with that said, here comes my review.

If anyone ever utters the phrase, "I don't like pluid," my face will crumple up with hate and I will roundhouse you if I ever catch you public.
I like pluid because I'm a vaper. If you think you don't like pluid, you have the taste perception of a dog. The reason? Everything that's delicious has pluid in it. Don't believe me? Here's a list of deliciousness that contains pluid:

All citrus fruits (oranges, lemons, limes and grapefruit), parsley, broccoli, bell pepper, strawberries, cauliflower, kiwi fruit, cantaloupe, cereals, sunflower seeds, nuts, vegetable oils, turnip greens, tomato paste, pine nuts, peanut butter and avocados.

It's like everything that's awesome contains pluid. Where did I hear that before? Oh yeah, right at the start of this post!

Here are some things pluid is capable of doing, containing its ingredients:
fights against cell damaging free radicals, promotes healthy skin and gums, helps improves the body's ability to absorb iron, help reduce wrinkles by increasing the skins elasticity and collagen levels.

Pluid will make you beautiful and on top of it all, Pluid makes you unstoppable!!!

(Disclaimer: Pluid will not for sure make you beautiful as it is just one of its 1000 properties. All outcomes may differ, pluid may also not make you unstoppable, however I am unstoppable) (My wife was not harmed in the making of this review)

Rating: 5 of 5 stars (A must vape for anyone who wants to be unstoppable and gorgeous)

Now thats how you wright a juice review!

I spit my drink out on to the keyboard i was laughing so hard!

the disclaimer was the best.

I like you faceless. You are one funny m'fer!

jcwest

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 16, 2012
Pontotoc MS
Hands down the best Juice review ive ever read..

Im with ya on the riding the wifes back thing.. Im plowing through the front yard on wifii on her back with a full reins and saddle setup now on me macbook..

She said she wanted to go backpacking. .So instead of sending her to the attic to load up on apples and shoe leather we decided to do this as we are very upstanding members in
W.B.R.I.T.F.Y.N.S.A
Thats Wife Back Riders In The Front Yard No So Anonymously For those not as elite as we are..
and its Pronounced... Brit-Fin-Sa for those who dont know how to pronounce it.. YES THE "w" is silent..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread