• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Mad Vaper's Lab: Still interested if highest is 12mg?

Would you still purchase Mad Vaper's e-juice if the strongest were 12mg?

• Yes -- I'd be interested

• No, it's not strong enough.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Walrus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2009
Baton Rouge, LA
I guess this is primarily directed at those folks who either bought or thought about buying Mad Vaper's liquids, but only at the highest strength. Since 36mg isn't available anymore, the best I could buy is 24mg (some reports have it at 26mg).

Since the highest I'll be able to make is 12mg, is there still interest? I'm out of nic juice now, and don't want to invest in a lot of 24mg juice if I'm going to get stuck with the lot of it.

Walrus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2009
Baton Rouge, LA
I'm not going to be selling it myself any longer... but there is a light at the end of the tunnel. I'm working with 2 different vendors that are going to be carrying a selection of my stuff. They will have different things to choose from. I'm working hard on getting one suppliers stuff out the door, and I'm waiting on supplies to start on the other's.

I wasn't going to say who they were yet, but since one of them let the cat out of the bag...

They will be Liquid Xpress and esmokeyshack. Their offerings will be different. Liquid Xpress should have their stuff by next week. I'm still waiting on stuff for esmokeyshack, so they are still a couple of weeks off.

I've got to say... my hands are sore, and it ain't getting better any time soon.

[edit] I may consider direct selling the flavors that neither of them will carry, but I haven't decided that yet.

Last edited:

Walrus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2009
Baton Rouge, LA
The lowest that I tend to vape is 18mg at this time. I am still around ALOT of smokers and it is hard to not just put down the e-cig and ask "Hey can I bum one?"

The reason for 12mg being the strongest is a matter of logistics and... well.. physics. I won't sacrifice my standards of flavor and vapor production in order to make them stronger... it wouldn't be my stuff then, and there are alternatives out there. Once all of my 'mandatory' ingredients are in there, there's only room for so much nic liquid. And since the strongest I can get in bulk is now 26mg... Wait... I'm wrong. I could make it 13mg.

I've been told by a few people that my stuff is an excellent high voltage vape.

TJPatt72

ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2009
Tx
While 12mg high voltage is a good vape, a true smoker of analogs can not be substained by it when first making the transfer. I have not tried yours since I did another one and while nice I wasn't getting enough nic. I doubt cutting down to 12mg can be done faster than the stuff would expire. So yes my take is it would be nice to see a 24mg product so beginners don't have to take the risk of playing with adding nic. I can also understand your downside to doing this though. It's your call, but I won't be buying anything labeled 12mg again until I get my intake down to that.

Like I said what I did try was fantastic stuff. I may sample a bottle of yours when I use your suppliers, but it won't be bought in bulk like it would if it was 24mg, 18mg and then down to 12mg.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread