The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Mad Vapes Fast Free Shipping Great Service!

Discussion in 'MadVapes' started by Shelbeethehmmrgirl, Jan 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Shelbeethehmmrgirl

Shelbeethehmmrgirl Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

This is my Second order with Mad Vapes and like the first it was great my 3 Batteries and 2 adapters arrived with sonmething extra in the box a 10ml bottle of Juice. It says sample but 10ml is a big sample! It is Cola, a flavor I have wanted to try but wasn't sure that I would like. I can say I love the Cola flavor! The free shipping arrived in 2 days to my door you can beat that! Thank you Mad Vapes you have a customer for LIFE! :D

2. ddy611

ddy611 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Oct 7, 2009
    Chicago, IL USA
    i ordered my on thursday and i still havent gotten it yet. this is my second order. my first order, got it in like 2 days. i dont know whats up with usps. it keeps saying "The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper on January 30, 2010 to expect your package for mailing." hopefully it will arrive today. i was planning to make a box when i get home from work.

3. hoogie76

hoogie76 Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Aug 1, 2009
    Charlotte, NC
    Could be the difference in First Class vs Priority.. I miss the flat rate priority mail shipping it was more predicatable :(

USPS doesn't do much scanning so tracking information is intermittent at best. The next update you'll probably get is after it's delivered :)

4. TBM

TBM Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 18, 2010
    Walkersville Maryland
    I got my second order today too, super fast shipping thanks again Hoog! I will be back in a few days for more disposables I am enjoying them. Plus I like giving them out for people to try.

5. stompasaurus

stompasaurus Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Oct 30, 2009
    New York City
    I had my order shipped priority.. got the shipping notice on 2/2, then NO update beyond 'electronic shipping info received' until just NOW when it said it went out for delivery.. so apparently going priority doesn't get you better tracking. It is pretty fast though! Can't wait to get home!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.