Mad vapes gets a f minus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andy D

Oct 22, 2011
Nashville, TN
Hello all,
First allow me to introduce myself, my real name is Andy Demarest and I have been vaping for about a year & joined the ECF community around six months ago. You may notice that I don't have many posts, that's because up till now I didn't feel that I had much to contribute. So that nobody thinks that I'm a troll or another vender, I'm freely posting my Face book link and email address:
https://www.facebook.com/Andy.Demarest

Kssigns@comcast.net

In the past year I have spent over $1000 buying vape stuff for myself , my Brother, Sister & Nephew.
Those venders include Pure Smoker, Good Prophets, Health cabin & Dragonfly ecigs. Every shipment was 100% perfect, or made perfect after I contacted them. Dragon Fly ecigs even sent me a much better battery pass-thru than I had ordered because they ran out them.
All was great, that is, until I decided to give mad vapes a try on 3/19/2012 (Order Number:: MV-4440588)
I have never bought anything online, vape related or otherwise that the vender had such a horrible customer service policy or follow up!

Most of my $125 order was to buy their Maxi Rough Stack V2 kit , it states a "Full 3 month warranty on RoughStack V2's!"
What they don't tell you is you're going to have pay to ship it back them, and be without your ecig until they they can get to it.

My Rough stack started malfunctioning 2 days after I received it and was dead the next day , basically a DOA. and this was their generic response to my ticket:

To have a defective item(s) repaired or exchanged, please send the item(s) to:

MadVapes LLC
18631 Northline Dr STE A
Cornelius, NC 28031

Upon receipt and processing of your item(s) we will repair/replace the item(s) and return them to you as soon as possible to the address on the original order unless an alternate address is provided.

Please note that some items may not be eligible for exchange or repair due to misuse, damage or failures caused other than by manufacturer defects or premature product failure. We will notify you if this is the case and we can work together to resolve the issue.

Please reference this tickets tracking # on the outside of your package to ensure the quickest handling.

Thank You,

MadVapes LLC

Will I have to pay shipping to have it returned? It doesn't say.
About how long will I be without my ecig? It doesn't say.
How about a helpful "hey try this", nope not that either.

I then noticed that the charger and batteries they sent to me were not the ones listed as part of the Maxi RoughStack V2 kit, both of them cost less money and were of lesser quality .:mad:
I wonder if it was a coincidence that both were cheaper products...doubt it!

I sent a follow up ticket with photos showing that they sent my the wrong stuff and showing that the rough stack had not been damaged or mishandled by me, no reply!

Madvape's website has no contact email or phone number so I googled them and came up with three numbers & called all three and was greeted with (paraphrasing) "Thank you for calling Madvapes, If you are a internet customer please hang up and use our online ticket system" I went ahead and left detailed voice messages with my cell number, no reply!

I then came across a email address of one of their customer service employees on the ECF forum named Paul paul@madvapes.com. I sent him a email detailing everything and gave him my cell phone number, no reply!

I refuse to pay to ship back a product that failed within a few days and was the wrong thing to start with, both on principle and the fact that I have zero faith that I will ever see it again!

This has gone on for almost three weeks. I have given them more than enough time to make this right. I'm giving up & will have to buy the replacement part that I hope will fix my roughstack from their site, but that will be the last dime they get from me!
I hope the $25 isn't good money spent to fix bad.

Madvapes has a good selection for a good price, it's a damn shame their customer service sucks.

Be forewarned, if you order from Madvapes you better have a good coat, because if something goes wrong your ... will be left out in the cold!

What was listed:
Maxi RoughStack V2 Kit

1 Maxi Rough Stack Unit

2 18350 3.0v batteries
1 AG-126 Battery Charger
2 510 Atomizers (4.5 ohm)
5 Empty 510 Single Round cartridges(with filling but no e-liquid)
1 10 ml Dekang USA e-liquid 24mg

What I got:
IMG_1242.jpg
battery link

photo.jpg
charger link

Photo showing that my rough stack wasn't damaged
:
IMG_1241(1).jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.