Made a blueprint to help plan my first mech mod, is this correct/safe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aaron Saper

Jul 29, 2016
So the design plan is here:
1eJNbbrBzeW0BDLT0gq2FpA1QsfdDoTXROdqd0zpypg.jpg

This is my first mech mod and was wanting to use the button slot that comes with the itaste134, was hoping this is correct or if anyone more experiences has any ideas that would be great too.

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
So the design plan is here:
1eJNbbrBzeW0BDLT0gq2FpA1QsfdDoTXROdqd0zpypg.jpg

This is my first mech mod and was wanting to use the button slot that comes with the itaste134, was hoping this is correct or if anyone more experiences has any ideas that would be great too.

Hi Aaron,
THAT is NOT a mech.

This is a mech;
40579-2.jpg

Plans are open source.

Cheers
I

Aaron Saper

Jul 29, 2016
Ah fair enough, an unregulated one then. Well the mosfet is fine I just google image searched for any one so the one displayed in the image is a stock photo from google images. I just wanted to see if the wiring is correct. Also, open for any suggestions, I cant use a single 18650 sled inside the tube due to size constraints, between the top section where the button is and the bottom with the battery theres a tapered metal ring, (imagine a metal washer with a 1cm diameter center hole). Im planning on running the wires through this but need to use some sort of connecting pin to attach from the positive end of the 18650. Any ideas of something that would work+be insulated against the edges of the "washer" hole.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread