Made a case for my SD

Status
Not open for further replies.

SharonLM

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Hi all: Just made a case for the Screwdriver. Will probably make a similar one for the Prodigy when I get it.

It's made of black plastic canvas and gold/black metallic plastic canvas thread, it has a super strong magnet to close the flap and it has a cutout in the top of the flap for the lanyard to fit through. It protects the screwdriver if I choose to carry it (or one of the two ;) I have) in my purse. I can fit an extra battery in it as well.

Here's the picture:

SDCase.jpg

Mufftrix

ECF Veteran
Dec 20, 2008
Stoke-On-Trent UK
Don`t think I would get away with carrying that round ha-ha!

Nice job though!

I just use a steredent tablets tube ( the tablets that you use to soak your false teeth in if you have them ha-ha) put a bit of foam at bottom, it only 51p and just protects it when actually out of my hand ha-ha!

Attachments

• denture tube.jpg
    denture tube.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:

SharonLM

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Don`t think I would get away with carrying that round ha-ha!

Nice job though!

I just use a steredent tablets tube ( the tablets that you use to soak your false teeth in if you have them ha-ha) put a bit of foam at bottom, it only 51p and just protects it when actually out of my hand ha-ha!

Mufftrix, I like that idea. Does the SD fit in there? Wonder if we have anything like that here in the states. I can see myself beading around that tube, that'd be neat (for we gals that is).

Mufftrix

ECF Veteran
Dec 20, 2008
Stoke-On-Trent UK
Mufftrix, I like that idea. Does the SD fit in there? Wonder if we have anything like that here in the states. I can see myself beading around that tube, that'd be neat (for we gals that is).

Am sure you must have something similar? It fits in fine just put a bit of foam in bottom of mine and bit in top, to stop it rattling about! Need wash it well though mine still smells of mint from the tablets that were in it :)

I covered mine in tape to so you don`t keep getting asked why are you carrying denture tablets about :D !

Stormynights

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2009
Bristow, Ok.
Hi all: Just made a case for the Screwdriver. Will probably make a similar one for the Prodigy when I get it.

It's made of black plastic canvas and gold/black metallic plastic canvas thread, it has a super strong magnet to close the flap and it has a cutout in the top of the flap for the lanyard to fit through. It protects the screwdriver if I choose to carry it (or one of the two ;) I have) in my purse. I can fit an extra battery in it as well.

Here's the picture:

SDCase.jpg
Sharon that is just gorgeous. I just may have to have one for my GG. Do you mind sharing how you made it?

SharonLM

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sharon that is just gorgeous. I just may have to have one for my GG. Do you mind sharing how you made it?

Not at all. I also just made a matching one, not as much glam, but still matching to hold the liquid,battery,carts and atomizers. Maybe if you want I'll put a picture up of it as well.

The one pictured is black plastic canvas with the purchased gold/black plastic canvas thread. It's simply stitched in the generic plastic canvas stitch which I'm sure if you googled you'd find instructions for. Hard to explain in a post.

The case for the SD is 9 holes wide and 39 holes high for the front and back pieces, 7 holes wide by 39 holes high for the side pieces and then the top and bottom are 9 holes by 7 holes. The flap is 9 holes wide at the top and I started the graduating at 8 holes down, one notch out on each side until there were only 2 holes left.

Hope that's not as clear as mud.

Stormynights

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2009
Bristow, Ok.
Not at all. I also just made a matching one, not as much glam, but still matching to hold the liquid,battery,carts and atomizers. Maybe if you want I'll put a picture up of it as well.

The one pictured is black plastic canvas with the purchased gold/black plastic canvas thread. It's simply stitched in the generic plastic canvas stitch which I'm sure if you googled you'd find instructions for. Hard to explain in a post.

The case for the SD is 9 holes wide and 39 holes high for the front and back pieces, 7 holes wide by 39 holes high for the side pieces and then the top and bottom are 9 holes by 7 holes. The flap is 9 holes wide at the top and I started the graduating at 8 holes down, one notch out on each side until there were only 2 holes left.

Hope that's not as clear as mud.
Thank you for sharing. I would love to see the other picture. This is really nice. Gotta make me one for sure.

Closet Toker

ECF Veteran
Mar 7, 2009
Trempealeau, WI.
I bought one of these for seven bucks. It holds my SD comfortably, Each side has a small elastic side pocket. The pockets are too small for a battery, but hold a skinny 3ml bottle of e liquid and an extra atomizer. I use it at work (I'm almost always standing, moving around), and when I'm on the go. Usually I can't even tell I'm wearing it. I used to carry my SD in my pocket, but it was like carrying a pocket full of change.... too heavy! Of course I keep a spare battery and more juice in my car, "just in case" I need them.
I like it a lot, highly recommend it.

http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-Leatherman-...QQptZLHQ5fDefaultDomainQ5f0QQsalenotsupported

Last edited:
I bought one of these for seven bucks. It holds my SD comfortably, Each side has a small elastic side pocket. The pockets are too small for a battery, but hold a skinny 3ml bottle of e liquid and an extra atomizer. I like it a lot.

NEW Leatherman Wave Leather Sheath Holster - eBay (item 320390090558 end time Jun-29-09 17:46:48 PDT)

That's a nice one CT. I'm still looking and will probably always look for items to carry my treasures in. Right now what I've made works, but it's not the jazzyest (is that a word?). I need one to carry my Screwdriver along with a bottle of e-liquid (usually carry the 20ml bottle) and an extra atomizer. I was looking on Amazon at the cigar cases. Some interesting ones and I wonder if the screwdriver would fit in one of those.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread