Made a positive out of a negative!

Status
Not open for further replies.

zara1269

ECF Veteran
Nov 21, 2010
Ohio
The bad news...my USB Fast Charger for my Ego broke today. I apparently screwed in the battery too tight and had to use the jaws of life (aka some pliers) to get it off and inadvertantly pulled out the insides of the charger rendering it useless. Saved the battery...I think. I don't even want to try to MacGyver it.

So...I had to break down and buy a new Fast USB charger which with the discount applied means that FSUSA had the best prices of all the vendors I have used.

The good news is is that I had an excuse to buy some juice. Why waste shipping on an $8 order right? Since my body is starting to reject Nicotine...I am at 12MG for most of the day and 6 or less at night. So I thought I'd try some of FSUSA's juices which I have been wanting to try...all in 6MG as I am sure I will still be able to vape that amount for awhile.

I got
Pure Cig (lots of great reviews)...hope it lives up to the hype
RY4...been wanting to try this but been sort of scared to for some reason.
Banana Split...haven't heard that much about this one but need some type of non-fruity desert vape.

Don't know why I felt the need to share this other than to let others know that a setback isn't always one.

sorry to hear about and glad to see you are getting hooked up.
something I have been forgetting to mention lately, keep in mind we are custom blenders. don't be fooled by our dropdowns, we will blend any custom nic level from 0-36mg. if you want 10mg just ask, you want 3mg we can do that too. just put in the notes what custom nic level you want and we will do it :)

vivictus

ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2010
NoCal
Yeah, I just ordered some new juice too. Gonna try purecig, hopscotch, and french toast just based on what people have said about them.. I also ordered a sampler of menthol ultra because I've heard that even non-menthol smokers have enjoyed this. And since my big bottle of cappuccino smooth still tastes like VG without any TH, I ordered a smaller bottle of that so hopefully it will taste and act like I was used to from my very first ever juice order. and since my bottle of Pall Mall is getting low, I needed to order a smaller bottle of that. I think I will be ordering smaller bottles for the most part from now on because they tend to taste better right away since they seem to need less steeping time.

TexasT

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2010
East Texas
Hey vivictus. I think you'll really enjoy the HopScotch, PureCig and French Toast. Good choices. And trying a smaller bottle of the Cappuccino Smooth is a smart move. I had to give the PureCig a chance, but by my second 505 carto I was sold on it. And you'll like the TH.

That first bottle of CapSmooth you got is still a mystery to me though. I jut got a 120ml bottle of CapSmooth today and I will say its much darker in color than my CapSmooth I already had. Much darker. My first ones were made on 12/7 and the new one on 12/24. I think on the new one I ordered extra flavor.

I have had two cartos of the newer CapSmooth this evening and for my tastes they were just fine. But .. taste being as subjective as it is, my wife tried one and said she didn't care for it. She said she thought it had a flowery or tea taste to it. Ha, ha, who knows?

I'm still of the opinion that steeping will take care of that first bottle. And I hope you are able to enjoy your new bottle.

zara1269

ECF Veteran
Nov 21, 2010
Ohio
sorry to hear about and glad to see you are getting hooked up.
something I have been forgetting to mention lately, keep in mind we are custom blenders. don't be fooled by our dropdowns, we will blend any custom nic level from 0-36mg. if you want 10mg just ask, you want 3mg we can do that too. just put in the notes what custom nic level you want and we will do it :)

That's really good to know! My nic level is fluctuating all over the place right now so I will definitely keep that in mind. My bf is also an FSUSA customer and he could use this info too as he's taken on mixing his own combinations in his cartridges. Thanks for doing this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread