made an order for a week ago but no shipment yet

Status
Not open for further replies.

KevinT

Feb 2, 2012
Montreal, Canada
I know how you feel. The website states 1-3 business days for the product to ship. I placed my order on January 29th, and it's been a total of 7 business days since then and it still has not shipped, nor have I received any updates to the status. I have tried numerous times to contact via the live support and they are never online (even though I am on during their business hours) and have even sent them a message after 4 business days, and 3 days later, still no response.

I'm fairly frustrated and considering cancelling my order when I get home in the morning. Recommendations from my friends who have used the site before are nothing like this, and I wonder what could be going on?

Edit: Now 8 business days.

Last edited:

ricardofmf

ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2009
sweden
I think they have a Chinese holiday?
no there is no holiday, i made an order via health cabin just two days ago and it was all shipped. Order was 4 times bigger than that i ordered from east mall.
the problem now is am trying to take my money back and cancelling the order but no one answer me from the customer service !

I got this from emrocks on the 22nd of last month about the holiday in China.

"Things start getting really crazy with China shipping from the holiday season up through Chinese New Year, so there's about a 2 month period of time when everything gets congested there and things slow to a crawl getting out of customs. Everything in China shuts down on the 15th this year, as the Spring Festival begins the 15th and the new year is on the 23rd this year. The whole country shuts down starting 1 week before the new year, and resumes 1 week after."

Hope this helps some...I feel your pain

ricardofmf

ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2009
sweden
I got this from emrocks on the 22nd of last month about the holiday in China.

"Things start getting really crazy with China shipping from the holiday season up through Chinese New Year, so there's about a 2 month period of time when everything gets congested there and things slow to a crawl getting out of customs. Everything in China shuts down on the 15th this year, as the Spring Festival begins the 15th and the new year is on the 23rd this year. The whole country shuts down starting 1 week before the new year, and resumes 1 week after."

Hope this helps some...I feel your pain

the problem is that other venders from china are working normally and as said i made an order this week and everything went in a smooth way.
East mall dont even answer emails and there is a REALLY BAD COSTUMER SERVICE.

EMRocks

ECF Veteran
Sep 27, 2010
Youngstown, Ohio
the problem is that other venders from china are working normally and as said i made an order this week and everything went in a smooth way.
East mall dont even answer emails and there is a REALLY BAD COSTUMER SERVICE.

Sorry about the customer service issues - we lost a couple reps a while back and were reduced to one for quite some time. We just added 8 new customer service reps on Thursday, and will be adding at least 1 more USA-based rep within the next month or so.

To answer your previous question: there was a notice on the Eastmall website stating that they would be on vacation from January 15th until the 29th, and no orders would be shipped in the interim. I apologize if it was not displayed prominently enough, and in the future I'll try to make them more obvious. After that 2-week vacation, it took quite some time to catch up with all the emails and orders, but I think everything should be back to normal now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread