Status
Not open for further replies.

Dino.Spinelli

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 24, 2014
Madison, WI
www.madtownvap.com
Well I have been busy the last few weeks putting together some new flavors.

Cup of Joe, coffee, sugar, & cream
Smooth Sailing, another RY4 blend with a very light cinnamon & butterscotch
MTV Swedish Fish, just like the red gummy fish
Gummy Yummy, gummy bear & watermelon (will try an add to the site tomorrow)
Buttery Nipple, butterscotch & Irish cream
Caramel Custard, caramel & vanilla custard

Dino.Spinelli

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 24, 2014
Madison, WI
www.madtownvap.com
Cup of Joe and Smooth Sailing are definitely on the list to try with my next order.

When do you project to have your 'dripping only' line ready for beta testing? Trying to time this out to minimize shipping and handling pain.

Sorry Fenway I almost deleted your post by accident.
I am hoping to start picking flavors and working on them this week. I would say by early next week I should have some samples ready for you.

Fenway75

Moved On
Apr 8, 2014
Sorry Fenway I almost deleted your post by accident.
I am hoping to start picking flavors and working on them this week. I would say by early next week I should have some samples ready for you.

Awesome! I'll start prioritizing my order and put it in Monday or Tuesday then. Please don't rush on my account, I just want to make sure I don't have you running back and forth to/from the post office three-four times a month for relatively small orders. :toast:

Fenway75

Moved On
Apr 8, 2014
Order is going in this week, as I have a tiny bit of discretionary income this month! I plan on checking out cup of joe, smooth sailing, spanish donut, cookie custard, Mt Dew, and yummy gummy for sure, as well as the sub-ohm line now that I'm fully equipped.

As for flavor ideas....I was vaping Castle Long from Five Pawns last night, and thinking "Man, Dino should get into the boozy mixes." I see a lot of threads with people looking for a Castle Long tastealike at a more affordable price, and while I don't think simply imitating another company's liquid is the way to go, I would be very interested to see what you can come up with for a cocktail-type line. Something bourbon based, perhaps, and maybe something with an irish creme or kahlua type of base....just a thought. A lot of companies already do a decent mojito, and I see you have a buttery nipple already in production, so just a thought if you're feeling creative any time.

caroloto

ECF Veteran
Sep 28, 2014
Freeport, IL
Black Ice - A tobacco blend with a light menthol is very enjoyable flavor. I just reordered 2 bottles one for me, another for my friend whom tried mine and just loved the flavor! Kool Menthol is one flavor I must keep on hand and when it seems like I have a couple of tank refills left I reorder.

My last order I asked for Smooth Sailing (RY4 blend with a very light cinnamon & butterscotch) sample which I also shared with a few friends and it looks like it is a big winner!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread